Notts County (A) Tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

Notts County (A) Tickets

The refreshment area beneath the stand certainly wasn’t built with a full capacity in mind
Last season they let us onto the adjoining street at half time which isn’t something I’ve seen before

The refreshment area beneath the stand certainly wasn’t built with a full capacity in mind
Last season they let us onto the adjoining street at half time which isn’t something I’ve seen before
That i presume is for smokers,we have a cage behind the coop.

No worse than Goodison, that was bloody narrow for a top flight ground.

The ticket office staff have been busy again - I only ordered my ticket at 7pm on Monday evening and it arrived in the post at 9.45 am this morning. Many thanks ladies.

Yeah, I thought they'd sell out already especially given how quickly the 80% went.

That said, mid-January so there's a pay day before the game so maybe they'll be a late rush next weekend.

Got mine late last night and was rather surprised I still could. I guess last year's was a promotion game for both teams hence a bit more in demand. Still going to be a massive turn out from us.