Notts County (A) Tickets | Vital Football

Notts County (A) Tickets

From memory we took 4140 last season, hoping I can get Shona's ticket for a quid.
Just hoping the weather doesn't intervene

Looking forward to this one. Taking 4000+ last season was great, losing 4-1 wasn't. Would love to go there in numbers and beat them, which seems likely on current form.

Looking forward to this one. Taking 4000+ last season was great, losing 4-1 wasn't. Would love to go there in numbers and beat them, which seems likely on current form.
Your the expert at that! I would suggest the end opposite there kop end!

I see the Jimmy Sirrel stand has a total capacity of 5775 ,i appreciate that there maybe segregation between it and the kop but why only 3936 tickets?
Seems strange when we took about 4100+ last year?

I see the Jimmy Sirrel stand has a total capacity of 5775 ,i appreciate that there maybe segregation between it and the kop but why only 3936 tickets?
Seems strange when we took about 4100+ last year?
4140 from memory, maybe they'll release more if we sell those.

Do we have to use the group leader feature (like at Everton) to ensure we're sat with the right people?

Yes.

But the up load appears to have failed....as it's not showing as a future event yet, on the app, despite us all getting the notification through. So one wonders if any tickets will be available at 7pm...owing to a possible IT issue.

Yes.

But the up load appears to have failed....as it's not showing as a future event yet, on the app, despite us all getting the notification through. So one wonders if any tickets will be available at 7pm...owing to a possible IT issue.
There is no IT issue the tickets do not go on sale till 7pm tonight.....

If the system is working tonight!

Haha. Yeah sorry about all this, I only wanted to be proactive....as I can't be doing with another Eventrbrite moan thread. I know it was late in the day...but I was hoping that by highlighting a possible glitch, it may give them time to sort it out before the window opens?!?