Not worth it at half price? | Vital Football

Not worth it at half price?

Indeed. But the cynic in me is harbouring more than a small suspicion that this 'mistake' was anything but the sort. General dislike of anything red aside, this offering with the gaudy logo may not have been as popular and not selling as well - so take a smal hit on a number of sales as a loss leader, get some publicity which draws others to the site to see if they luck out and them they decide to get one at the full price anyway......

Then again it truly could have been just a ***k up :68:

My thoughts as well Skoorb, plus you can buy replicas in many Asian countries that are even cheaper and just as good.

Sorry John wrong forum for this one, would have moved it to the shit forum, but we don't have one just yet.

however it is a laugh, but even at £22 quid I bet they still made a tidy profit.

Not bad for a side that has a sponsorship from a company that pulled out of Europe, as it will impact on car sales from Vauxhall in the UK, and Opel in the rest of Europe, as they are all part of the General Motors Corp, no wonder the rags are in America again, is it to boost the car salesin that country?
I wonder from Next year will the rags have another sponsor from Deawoo?