Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

He has not gone to Liverpool, but thanks for yet another of your rants without any knowledge if it is true or not.
No doubt you’ll be straight in there sucking his replacement’s arse in a bid to feed us more of your bollocks on here. You and the the rest of the ‘inner circle’. :rofl:

No doubt you’ll be straight in there sucking his replacement’s arse in a bid to feed us more of your bollocks on here. You and the the rest of the ‘inner circle’. :rofl:

"Sucking arse?!" Is that a thing these days? :oops:

Not half some shyte coming out on here lately especially from that **** latics sorry meant c latics

Not half some shyte coming out on here lately especially from that **** latics sorry meant c latics
I know right, all that shit about how great those Spanish owners would have been for Latics. How job cuts and redundancies were necessary under a new owner.

Oh wait…that was you.

I know right, all that shit about how great those Spanish owners would have been for Latics. How job cuts and redundancies were necessary under a new owner.

Oh wait…that was you.
Bitch,
Just pissed off with you everything said about latics you moan or cry about it
Talal and his group are doing a great job rebuilding our club
All I see from you is moan moan flecking moan
But oh hang on its just the bitch you are I often wonder if you are a tics fan

Bitch,
Touched a nerve have I? You can bang on all you want, your opinion is meaningless to me. You’ll always be known as the poster who was publicly advocating us being flogged like a cheap whore to some foreign shyster for reasons not even related to Latics, but to the Rugby.

Bitch,

If think C Latic is wrong then that's fine, you can put a counter argument or ignore him - but having a go isn't going to convince him to change his mind and it just makes you look bad.

I'm sure you'd appreciate anyone who disagrees with you trying to keep it civil - so why not afford others that courtesy?

There wasn't any need to turn a disagreement over signing players into something personal. It's football chat on the internet - if we don't agree it's not a big deal.

Touched a nerve have I? You can bang on all you want, your opinion is meaningless to me. You’ll always be known as the poster who was publicly advocating us being flogged like a cheap whore to some foreign shyster for reasons not even related to Latics, but to the Rugby.
Fucking bet im botherd about yoi ***** lol