Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff | Page 9 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff

Celtic will do alright. Fat Ange is an excellent gaffer. Can see him doing a Rodgers and using them as a stepping stone into a good Prem job.

Yip we were poor in Europe last season but this side was getting built it’s now built so we will see where we go as a pot 4 side top 3 is a bonus re the pumping rangers won’t pump us they might get the odd 1-0 or 1-1 but I don’t see it infact we could go unbeaten this season domestically

this side was getting built it’s now built so we will see where we go .......ur so called 'built' side got royal humped at home to Madrid, god help your 'built' side in the return leg...oh n btw I'm not forecasting great things for Rangers in their group, just hope they put up a good fight / show.

this side was getting built it’s now built so we will see where we go .......ur so called 'built' side got royal humped at home to Madrid, god help your 'built' side in the return leg...oh n btw I'm not forecasting great things for Rangers in their group, just hope they put up a good fight / show.
You clearly didn't watch the game did you mush? Celtic certainly didn't get "royal humped". They should have taken the lead, twice and were arguably the better team in the first half.

You clearly didn't watch the game did you mush? Celtic certainly didn't get "royal humped". They should have taken the lead, twice and were arguably the better team in the first half.

:fish:....so easy with very little bait on the hook CL 😉
Your right I didn't watch the game but the result certainly warmed my heart. I may watch the return match to see if they are arguably the better team 😉

Your right I didn't watch the game but the result certainly warmed my heart. I may watch the return match to see if they are arguably the better team 😉

You know what jock...I couldn't give a shit about what they do or how they play. Just not interested...certainly not the obsession they have with the mighty Gers.

They did they kept it to 4 any side that runs at them will run over them. Re last night we were very good in the 1st half and should have been 2-0 up until Madrid scored then their class showed as it should their the best side in world football. Rangers are nowhere near celtic this season. Bookmark this by all means

Will you watch your return match after getting "humped" by a side that has lost half its best players.

This is an example why , to make progress, Rangers will have to join the English league at some stage. No matter how much the top 2 dominate in Scotland they are both miles behind on a European stage. I'm a Rangers fan but couldn't watch 90% of games up there as it would bore the arse off me.

Friendly or not its always nice to keep the Jocks in their place.

England were head and shoulders over Scotland, Bellingham different class, we even threw on Maguire to help them out and they still couldn't beat us.

I have never seen fans celebrate an own goal like that before, minutes later up steps Bellingham to Kane 3-1 and game over.

"You're little Scotland you'll do as your told" was the chant of the night! :rofl:

Friendly or not its always nice to keep the Jocks in their place.

England were head and shoulders over Scotland, Bellingham different class, we even threw on Maguire to help them out and they still couldn't beat us.

I have never seen fans celebrate an own goal like that before, minutes later up steps Bellingham to Kane 3-1 and game over.

"You're little Scotland you'll do as your told" was the chant of the night! :rofl:

Your absolutely right FB, we lacked any fight or passion whilst allowing you as long on the ball as you liked.....give are the days of the blood & thunder 'auld enemy fixture' replaced by the sanitised pass, pass, lose possession regroup shite that was on display last night.
Although looking at social media you'd have thot England were now on their way to a WC final....ffs uz struggled to draw against Ukraine so shouldn't get carried away. Scotland will be at the Euros ( surely even we can't f@ck that up can we 🤔) but think we will only be making the numbers up cos we're so far far away from a challenging & competitive European side ☹️
Loved the cheering every time Maguire got the ball & he certainly lived up to his calamitous reputation in giving us our only undeserved goal. Was also good to see that it was a relatively quiet affair around the Glasgow on match day build up & hopefully continued after the game 🍻

As to ur comment 'keep the Jocks in their place'... :fish: :fish: :fish: 🤣🤣

Don't think Scotland ever got started last night, England were better in every department and Bellingham was unbelievable. Reminded me of when we had Reece James in a way, best player on the park by a country mile