Not Latics - Politics | Page 14 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Politics

It may well be ironic Daleks - however putting my personal view aside simply making the point that without credible opposition any gvt irrelevant of who it is will begin to act with impunity - for Boris now see Blair previously.
It's on the labour party (or an other) to provide challenging and credible opposition to keep excess in check - currently this is sadly lacking to the detriment of all
Accept all of this
You are spinning this discussion point a little, have you been taking lessons from MiW😀

Just seen an interview on Sky with that half wit Jonathan Ashworth sending respect condolences to the Liverpool suicide bomber and his family. What the fuck is wrong with these politicians?

Sounds like he dropped a bollock. Not seen it, but maybe he meant to speak about the taxi driver, who's surely a real hero.

Sounds like he dropped a bollock. Not seen it, but maybe he meant to speak about the taxi driver, who's surely a real hero.

He’s since apologised and said he misread a news ticker and thought a member of the public died. To be honest he should have found the time to brief himself before he went on air instead of making insensitive comments - though as I said he’s a half wit so I shouldn’t be surprised.