Not Latics - Euros. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

Got Italy in the sweepstake and they looked bloody good last night. Strong in defence and attack, it’ll have to be a good team that knocks them out.

Is anyone getting excited about this competition this year?
It doesn't even feel like there is a competition on.
Which player will have the best haircut?
The most tats?
Who plays for England other than Reese James?

Absolutely zero interest - except i hope Kieffer Moore plays well enough to get a a big money move to a Prem club and pray we have a hefty sell on clause so we can get a windfall to help fund the rebuild.

Is Harry Kane really the best English striker in the country? I’ve watched him today and comparing him with Kieffer Moore’s energy and chances yesterday,there is no comparison!

Thought we started the game well and just played dinosaur football until halftime and a a little bit better in the second half got the goal. Phillips was good and Bellingham came on at 17 and played like an experienced 30 year old

Good start, not inspiring but momentum builds in these things. 66 saw us draw 1st game with Uruguay and that didn't turn out too bad.

I’m not talking daft…….not much energy,involvement or shots from Kane today. Look at Kieffer yesterday….never stopped running,always there to re dive and pass the ball, put his head in where it hurts,caused endless problems for the centre halves and of course…scored!

I’m not talking daft…….not much energy,involvement or shots from Kane today. Look at Kieffer yesterday….never stopped running,always there to re dive and pass the ball, put his head in where it hurts,caused endless problems for the centre halves and of course…scored!

England was more of a tactical game charlz.
Smother the midfield and stop Croatia dominating while Kane made himself available for scraps.
Where as Wales were chasing the game 2nd half and needed to attack using Keiffer as a target msn.
I thought 1st half Wales were poor and got dominated.

England was more of a tactical game charlz.
Smother the midfield and stop Croatia dominating while Kane made himself available for scraps.
Where as Wales were chasing the game 2nd half and needed to attack using Keiffer as a target msn.
I thought 1st half Wales were poor and got dominated.
The only impact Kane had on that game was with the post.
Stunk the place out and massively over hyped

Harry Kane won the golden boot in Russia three years ago. He consistently tops the goal scoring charts in this country. And yes he’s the best centre forward this country has and one of the best in the world. Perhaps he didn’t have a great game today, though maybe that was because he was distracted by watching his mate collapsing on a pitch and being given cpr less than 24 hours previously. Ffs give the man a break.

As for the game itself it was hardly a classic, though for once we showed some maturity and appropriate tactics to secure a narrow win and get the job done against one of the supposed better teams. If Italy for example had played like that everyone would be purring. I say supposed as Croatia were poor and looked like they are past their peak. I now expect us to top the group, which ironically will be the worst outcome given we’d face one of France, Germany or Portugal as reward for doing so. Finish second or third and it would be a far easier subsequent fixture.

For gods sake. Beat a team that was at the last World Cup in the final. got the job done move on to the next game
They won’t be at another international final for the rest of our lifetimes that’s for sure. They were woeful.

As for Kane, I’d rather he have a stinker now than in the last 16 when we’ll actually need him.