Not Latics - Euros. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Football Hero
The reason for it is that most of us feel that England are the club equivalent of a Man U / Liverpool in their attitude, arrogant and pig headed as soon as they have a result / performance or 2 England then become the conceited ' we're gonna win this'...on top of this is the Newcastle Utd syndrome - we're a big club / nation who won something long long ago .....😉
I've heard that shite before and its just that, shite. What's wrong with getting carried away and hoping ?... vast majority of us know it is more hope than fact but if it pisses you lot off then why not ?

hindleymonwafc

Vital Football Hero
Anyone noticed on the ITV feed (obvs not the Wales game) the thud as a ball is kicked/bounces on the ground
As though there is a bloke hitting a microphone for each contact with the ball. It was monotonously consistent in the first ITV game, in the France game last night there was some variety.
You are absolutely bang on...is there a microphone in the ball ?

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
I've heard that shite before and its just that, shite. What's wrong with getting carried away and hoping ?... vast majority of us know it is more hope than fact but if it pisses you lot off then why not ?
Oh the joy when uz are knocked out will be almost as good as uz winning it......
It ISNAE cumin hame 😪

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
I'll remind you of that when the Rangers lads get boo'd off the nats. Most Gers fans don't give a shit for the national side and some even want England to win due to the racist bigots that infest Hampden Park.
Same can be said with the bigger English clubs fans Utd / Liverpool etc who don't give a shit about the national side....anyway hope it's a decent match n we don't just sit back & try to defend otherwise it cud be a cricket score 😉

jeffs right

Vital 1st Team Regular
Remember when England played Scotland most of us recognised both sides. Struggle now to name the clubs the majority play for.
For eg. Mason Mount who just missed a sitter.

Zeb2

Vital Reserves Team
what a dreary pile of shite this is ….the French/Belgians/Italians will be laughing their heads off….assuming they haven’t got bored of watching it and gone on their iPads

Oscarbon

Vital Champions League
Jock, I get the feeling we aren't going to agree on owt regarding tomorrow...except that.
Well it looks like neither of you are getting yor way.

What a pile of crap from both sides. Sterling looks more scared of looking bad and losing the ball than trying to beat a man.

I watched Italy the other night and they would wipe the floor with both these sides and I mean 22 men v 11 men!!

jeffs right

Vital 1st Team Regular
That England performance was on par with the worst of Cook and Caldwell.
Absolute negative shite.
Credit to Scotland for at least putting a shift in.
Whatever happened to the great hopes after reaching the World Cup semis? Vanished up their own arseholes.