Not Latics - Euros. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

It's a cracking game, Bale misses a penalty and then nearly scores ala he did at DW playing for Spurs.

Oh I will be so so concentrated on Scotland tomorrow but my main focus as sad as it is, is to see Engerlund beaten at every opportunity...bit like seeing Noblot/ Celtic beaten by each and every opposition team regardless of who beats them...☹
I got a question if you could chose between getting hammered of England but getting out the group and getting to semi finals like Wales did or beating England but going out in group stage and England getting to semis instead. Which would you choose?

Can't believe how Kieffer Moore used to get grief off some on here. Hope we can find another like him.
To be fair Turkey are absolute bobbins, League 2 standard at best, and I think that Wales team would struggle to get out of League 1.
Once Bale hangs up his boots they're knackered. One decent player and 10 bang average others.

Can't believe how Kieffer Moore used to get grief off some on here. Hope we can find another like him.

Really?? I dont recall anyone slating him, always put a shift in when he overcame his injury.
Are you thinking of someone else?

Can we get Moore back? Was cheering on Wales on today because of him. Superb today at both ends and ran himself into the ground. Was out on his feet at the end. Delighted for him.

Really?? I dont recall anyone slating him, always put a shift in when he overcame his injury.
They did slate him especially when he was struggling to score or stuggling with no service in that negative Cook set up.

I think you lot who are stating that the Wales game was the best of the tournament so far must have got too used to watching the League One shite served up most of last season.

Reactions: GSM
I do, the usual idiots thinking he was a donkey because he didn’t score many not focusing on what he did over the pitch and how he brought others into play. Best striker we’ve had since the Prem days by an absolute mile. Chuffed for him.

I got a question if you could chose between getting hammered of England but getting out the group and getting to semi finals like Wales did or beating England but going out in group stage and England getting to semis instead. Which would you choose?

Obv getting to the semi's....tho I'd have to said want both...beat England & progress, monumental task I know 😉

No pal, I do it because that's what we get off the likes of you...do unto others etc.
The reason for it is that most of us feel that England are the club equivalent of a Man U / Liverpool in their attitude, arrogant and pig headed as soon as they have a result / performance or 2 England then become the conceited ' we're gonna win this'...on top of this is the Newcastle Utd syndrome - we're a big club / nation who won something long long ago .....😉

The reason for it is that most of us feel that England are the club equivalent of a Man U / Liverpool in their attitude, arrogant and pig headed as soon as they have a result / performance or 2 England then become the conceited ' we're gonna win this'...on top of this is the Newcastle Utd syndrome - we're a big club / nation who won something long long ago .....😉

I've heard that shite before and its just that, shite. What's wrong with getting carried away and hoping ?... vast majority of us know it is more hope than fact but if it pisses you lot off then why not ?

Anyone noticed on the ITV feed (obvs not the Wales game) the thud as a ball is kicked/bounces on the ground
As though there is a bloke hitting a microphone for each contact with the ball. It was monotonously consistent in the first ITV game, in the France game last night there was some variety.

You are absolutely bang on...is there a microphone in the ball ?

I've heard that shite before and its just that, shite. What's wrong with getting carried away and hoping ?... vast majority of us know it is more hope than fact but if it pisses you lot off then why not ?

Oh the joy when uz are knocked out will be almost as good as uz winning it......
It ISNAE cumin hame 😪