Not Latics - Euros. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

Realistically England v Scotland is premier league v championship. I'm sure Scotland will up their game on Friday but ultimately I can't see them beating England, they were often very slow on the ball and regularly had their pockets picked, defensively they looked dodgy making Marshall's job a lot more difficult than it needed to be, Lyndon Dykes showed why he's a championship player and not premier league, I'm not saying he was poor it's just that he's just not at the level you need to be at top class football. However I certainly won't be taking Scotland for granted on Friday they will definitely up their game!

Weโ€™ll win, but itโ€™ll be another shit game. Honestly I hate the group stages of major tournaments. Just get to the good stuff already!

Merged the England thread with this one. Keep all the Euro's debate / banter in one place, we don't wan't Jock having to hunt all over the forum trying to find something positive do we.

Reactions: GSM
Thank god we got shut of Hendre he's awful

To me he was more at fault for that 2nd goal than Marshall was even though it's Marshall who is getting all the stick
He had an easy pass out to the right to an unmarked player who could then have whipped a cross in & he elects to cut inside & try an "in your dreams" shot from about 40 yards out which then gets blocked & loops up to the guy who wound up scoring.
Marshall has been told to push up like that & it's in anticipation of his team's midfielders not making stupid decisions like that

There has just been an announcement apologising for the technical issues regarding the coverage. They should be apologising for the technical issues on the pittch, it is utter shite.
Talking of shite, what a pathetic view must the fans have in that stadium, they are miles from the pitch.

Anyone noticed on the ITV feed (obvs not the Wales game) the thud as a ball is kicked/bounces on the ground
As though there is a bloke hitting a microphone for each contact with the ball. It was monotonously consistent in the first ITV game, in the France game last night there was some variety.