Not Latics - Euros. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

Ex player Keiffer Moore who did a decent job for us in the short time leads the line for Wales against the Swiss.
Hope he has good tournament and manages to bag some goals.

It's odd how people are different on stuff like this... I generally get behind Wales as a neighbour. Been to a few Wales vs England matches in the 6 nations, and its always a cracking day. Plenty banter but it's all pretty good natured. More of a friendly rivalry than any real enmity with the Welsh.

But I'll support anyone who happens to be playing against Scotland.

Given our track record in stumbling out of groups we should be OK as we'll probably finish 2nd or 3rd. A win a draw and a loss IMO
Scotland to win the group then get a good slapping from Ger/Fra/Por would be a hilarious roller coaster to watch fm the sidelines 😉😂

I'll have a pint of what uve been drinking Hampton...or is it heat stroke 😉🤣

It's odd how people are different on stuff like this... I generally get behind Wales as a neighbour. Been to a few Wales vs England matches in the 6 nations, and its always a cracking day. Plenty banter but it's all pretty good natured. More of a friendly rivalry than any real enmity with the Welsh.

But I'll support anyone who happens to be playing against Scotland.

But I'll support anyone who happens to be playing against Scotland... :wagging: ..:ban: ..😉🤣

Just remind me did you get the draw on the Eng Sco side bet ?
Not drinking (yet) Jock but haven't had my tablets either 😉🍻

Must be the heat then that's gone to your head 😉......yes got the draw on my side bet, just hope I don't need it 😉.
Nice to see Latics old boy KM getting on the score sheet at the Euros.

Wonder if any footy fans who've gone abroad to watch the Euros will be given the same treatment coming back into the country like our G7 visitors!!!!

Getting back to normality.
Really good to see a near capacity crowd at the Denmark vs Finland game and not having to wear a mask.
Just need to kick this side show of 'taking the knee' into touch that some Countries are continuing with.

A very sad early finish to the Denmark game as it is suspended as Christian Eriksen needs CPR.
Hope to God he is okay.
Sometimes a football result just doesn't matter.

But I'll support anyone who happens to be playing against Scotland... :wagging: ..:ban: ..😉🤣
Don't tell me you don't feel the same when England are playing... all part of the joy of the allegedly United Kingdom ;)

I love Scotland whenever i go but where sport is concerned... mortal enemies lol

That was the most horrific thing I watched in my life, hope Mr Erikson pulls through, distressing. Not sure what it took so long for BBC to cancel the footage on the pitch.

Absolutely shocking and so upsetting to see his wife pitch side.
Just praying he pulls through. He certainly going to receive the very best immediate attention .

Don't tell me you don't feel the same when England are playing... all part of the joy of the allegedly United Kingdom ;)

I love Scotland whenever i go but where sport is concerned... mortal enemies lol

Absolutely Pon, absolutely....my post was tongue in cheek. When we get a result against the auld enemy next Friday I'll be all over this post 😉