Not Latics - Arthur_Itis Forum (content) Admin. Suggestions and Criticism. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Arthur_Itis Forum (content) Admin. Suggestions and Criticism.

Folks, I'm off abroad for 2 weeks from Saturday, assuming I can deliver a negative Covid test (not guaranteed apparently).
I will have sporadic access to the internet.

Whilst this is of no interest whatsoever to any of you it does mean that I won't be around to do any admin stuff, so please play nicely, and please refrain from hitting that report button as it will be The Fear (Jonathan) rather than me dealing with it.

When we lose to Gillingham / Crewe / Bolton (delete as appropriate) please air your views passionately but respect other people's views as well and try to keep posts on topic rather than personal, Mrs Itis will not be impressed if I tell her she'll have to wait for her cocktail as I'm moving 50 tit-for-tat insult posts to the naughty corner thread using my crappy smartphone.
Cheers all

Personally I think it's disgraceful you're going abroad whilst we are still in a pandemic. Just think what we might catch off you when you start posting again. An utter disgrace :wagging: :rolleyes:

Wonder where he's gone. Where do ya all reckon?

I think Arthur's a Necker Island kinda guy.

I made the same joke about a work mate going on holiday there just this afternoon aha :rotfl::rotfl:

Nowt wrong with Llanfairfechan, I lived there for a year or two. Only problem those days was that Wales was dry on Sundays and I worked six days a week.

Still have some good friends living in Dwygyfylchi just after the tunnels at Conway and have played the course at Penmaenmawr GC a few times, although you have to be akin to a bloody mountain goat to get round.

Reactions: GSM
Sorry folks, I've dropped a bollock and accidentally moved the David Amess thread off into the ether when trying to move it to off topic and now I can't currently get it back. Hopefully someone competent like The Fear can fix my cock up.

Perhaps it's time for a 6 monthly review of my admin performance with volunteers to take over for the next stint throwing their hats into the ring ?

Sorry folks, I've dropped a bollock and accidentally moved the David Amess thread off into the ether when trying to move it to off topic and now I can't currently get it back. Hopefully someone competent like The Fear can fix my cock up.

Perhaps it's time for a 6 monthly review of my admin performance with volunteers to take over for the next stint throwing their hats into the ring ?

You're doing fine Arthur ...... keep it up mate. (y)

You're doing a fine job and I'm guessing it must be less time consuming as everything seems under control especially after a win.

How come it took 3 days to decide to put the thread into "off topic"?
It was off topic since the first post last Friday, bang out of order!

You've taken on a thankless task and done it very well. I imagine most folks appreciate you and Fears effort in keeping things as on the rails as possible.

How come it took 3 days to decide to put the thread into "off topic"?
It was off topic since the first post last Friday, bang out of order!

Because I was abroad until late last night.

Because I couldn't be arsed at it seemed initially to be self contained and posts were moderate and respectful.

Because until this afternoon I hadn't received any reports from concerned forum members relating to any of the individual posts.

On the last point I'm still waiting for guidance from the forum admin on what should be done about that. There are several considerations around what admins should and should not do from a legal perspective and I'm not fully knowledgeable on these things, hence my usual deferment to The Fear.

Can I assume you are considering putting yourself forward to take on admin duties ?