Not hard to guess | Vital Football

Not hard to guess

Seeing and hearing the reports from Leicester people, it comes across as a real shame that an owner that is loved and respected by so many looks to have fallen foul to an accident when some unnamed ones get away with murder. Karma is supposed to sort these things out overall.

Unnamed? Plenty of internet warriors have openly stated they wished Ashley would die in a helicopter crash on here.

Now that there has been an actual tragedy, none of them has the balls to say a fuckin word.

Spineless wankers.

Personally I’ve never wished death on the parasite, life imprisonment for financial crime would be more befitting, getting bummed into oblivion by a big bruiser wearing nothing but donnay socks, now that’s karma.

Unnamed? Plenty of internet warriors have openly stated they wished Ashley would die in a helicopter crash on here.

Now that there has been an actual tragedy, none of them has the balls to say a fuckin word.

Spineless wankers.
I get your point Neppos, although I will confess if that was his helicopter with him on board I would not be upset in the slightest.

When I saw the pictures of the fireball, and because it could it could have been Ashley in that crash - I got a very real sense of human tradgedy

I wouldn't wish that on anyone

I remember hearing about Matthew Harding, vice chairman of Chelsea being killed in a helicopter crash while returning home after a match at Bolton. Thankfully such tragedies are rare.

Spineless wankers.

Tragedy for Leicester, a owner that seemed to take the area to his heart, donated millions to hospital's and worthy causes, tried to, and won the Premier League etc.....

On the other hand........ skid marks like you try to play the "holier than though", card, your a class act son....

I'll fucking say it, I wish it was Ashley. Just like when Margaret Thatcher died I celebrated and just wish it had been years earlier. There is nothing wrong with wishing death on fundamentally evil people.

As for the people involved in the Leicester helicopter crash, they've done a lot for that club and the area, they've given so much to those there and it is in my view an absolute tragedy for all concerned.

I wouldn't be shedding any tears if that was the fat
I'll fucking say it, I wish it was Ashley. Just like when Margaret Thatcher died I celebrated and just wish it had been years earlier. There is nothing wrong with wishing death on fundamentally evil people.

As for the people involved in the Leicester helicopter crash, they've done a lot for that club and the area, they've given so much to those there and it is in my view an absolute tragedy for all concerned.

That pretty much sums it up!

I will also say it and have done in public too. I'll even do it Keegan style
I would LOVE IT LOVE IT
If Ashleys helicopter crashed before fucking exploding

Are you on your rag Neppos. Im no keyboard warrior but i would have been delighted if that was Ashleys helicopter i would only want him to die no other casualties but i would have been over the moon same as Thatcher i put him in the same league as her thats how bad he is in my eyes. I would happily tell him to his big fat fucking face as well. Hope this helps. As for keyboard warrior you are the biggest culprit on here with your little jibes at certain posters but you resist sorting it out in the real world. Just saying

Thing is Neppos, this is a genuine tragedy that will be felt beyond Leicester City FC. But it is heartbreaking for them and that city as a whole as he has done so much for them and was loved and appreciated. And, by all accounts, this was fully reciprocated. Howay - you can hardly compare that situation with a total despot raping a different football club whilst, quite literally, shoving 2 fingers up at its fans and that city, surely? Would there be the same spontaneity of genuine grief? Would Ashley expect that? Would he deserve that? Would he care?

As for being spineless, well, deep down, we really know the group who have shown little bottle for a fight and continue to feed the cancer with little more than a whimper. Let’s hope the Wolves game proves a watershed on that front.

The thing is, you can tell she’s a troll because she never has any sort of analysis of games or comments on individual performances, simply because she really doesn’t know that much about what is going on. Essentially, never played football or took an interest in the tactical side. But this is probably a good thing because the one time she did comment was regarding Obertan being better than Ben Arfa. I’m sure someone has quoted her on it somewhere.

Last edited:
How to develop and increase self-awareness
  • Look at yourself objectively. ...
  • Keep a journal. ...
  • Write down your goals, plans, and priorities. ...
  • Perform daily self-reflection. ...
  • Practice meditation and other mindfulness habits. ...
  • Take personality and psychometric tests. ...
  • Ask trusted friends to describe you. ...
  • Ask for feedback at work.

Spineless wankers.
Haha,speaking of "Internet warriors & spineless wankers".