Not Guilty | Vital Football

Not Guilty

Is that grounds for City to sue the 'arse off' the paper for libel, it would be down to the paper to show the proof they had for printing such fibs

Is that grounds for City to sue the 'arse off' the paper for libel, it would be down to the paper to show the proof they had for printing such fibs

I was wondering that myself, will have to go back and read the bit pertaining to Sancho to see the language used.

And as Rising says.......feck all in the media to highlight a finding of innocence. The media p*ss me off big time when they pull this :censor:

So it is a continuous trial?
Not guilty but you still could be.
These guys are a waste of oxygen.

I know, ridiculous. Imagine if these sorts of verdicts were handed out in courts? Mind you in Scotland they have a finding of ‘not proven’ which just allows that lingering doubt.....

I know, ridiculous. Imagine if these sorts of verdicts were handed out in courts? Mind you in Scotland they have a finding of ‘not proven’ which just allows that lingering doubt.....

I am sure they will bring it up in another 5 years time, just like they have with FFP

Yes indeed, a funny mob those Scots ! :shake: