Not another fkn gambling company | Page 2 | Vital Football

Not another fkn gambling company

United’s new strip tops the price charts at £116.85 based on a basic adult short-sleeved shirt, shorts and socks - while their fully printed “authentic” kit - the same one worn by players on matchdays - comes in at £192.85.

Thankfully I have reached an age where it's no longer appropriate for me to wear football shirts, sporting clothes look really out of place on fat middle aged men.

Meanwhile in Manchester

United’s new strip tops the price charts at £116.85 based on a basic adult short-sleeved shirt, shorts and socks - while their fully printed “authentic” kit - the same one worn by players on matchdays - comes in at £192.85.

I saw this too and thought what a bunch of greedy piss takes. No amount of sport in the community disguises what these corporate ***** are all about.

It's been a joy to see some of the Initiatives bought in by our new owners.

U know what, time to challenge kit makers to come up with a shirt that makes middle aged people look good!

What is Mr Armani up to these days? Maybe Paul Smith can do the away kit?

Yes, I have a suit and tie that I wear to the pub on Sunday dinners, that has the logo emblazoned on the breast pocket and a cute little tag on the back pocket of the strides that is similar to Farahs but has the tricky tree on it.