Norwood - f*cking joke player | Vital Football

Norwood - f*cking joke player

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Costs us YET AGAIN with his usual casual, complacent, sloppy play and his total inability to run.

He's an embarrassment of a player at this level.

As the deepest lying midfielder he's totally inadequate because he's so irresponsible and seems to be far too much of a confidence player.

Don't care if we're back in the Championship. Fucking get rid. The useless twat represents the stench of failure perfectly.

Costs us YET AGAIN with his usual casual, complacent, sloppy play and his total inability to run.

He's an embarrassment of a player at this level.

As the deepest lying midfielder he's totally inadequate because he's so irresponsible and seems to be far too much of a confidence player.

Don't care if we're back in the Championship. Fucking get rid. The useless twat represents the stench of failure perfectly.
totally agree .shocking

Loved the bloke at his best but if Norwood was a racehorse the BHA would be all over him for doping.

Norwood deserves all the criticism he's getting, and a lot more.

He keeps making the same mistakes. All completely avoidable within his ability, but he's just letting them happen time and again, to our great cost. He's not even taking any steps to cut them out. Just keeps taking risks and exposing himself and the whole team. And he's supposed to be a leader.

He's the opponent's creator in chief every game.

Played a big part in getting us up to the Prem - now struggling and needs upgrading. Not his fault though.

I cringe at some of the criticism of our players on here.
Totally agree. Criticism is okay but being vicious and malicious doesn't help anybody whose a Blade. Not sure if they're really Blades at all as the only people getting any pleasure are the Snortbeasts.

Bully, you sound just like Sir Hindsight. I thought he was good until this season.
He did well last yr pal no denying that but so did everyone else did they all over achieve individually as well as collectively,but its also apparent that all the things we are seeing now were there when we went up and other clubs probably saw this and acted and that’s why I posted what I did it was more an observation than anything else

Norwood deserves all the criticism he's getting, and a lot more.

He keeps making the same mistakes. All completely avoidable within his ability, but he's just letting them happen time and again, to our great cost. He's not even taking any steps to cut them out. Just keeps taking risks and exposing himself and the whole team. And he's supposed to be a leader.

He's the opponent's creator in chief every game.
No shit, Sherlock.

He did well last yr pal no denying that but so did everyone else did they all over achieve individually as well as collectively,but its also apparent that all the things we are seeing now were there when we went up and other clubs probably saw this and acted and that’s why I posted what I did it was more an observation than anything else
I don’t think any club could have seen or expected what we’re getting from Norwood this season Bully. They may have noticed that he loses his some of his effectiveness when pressed and that for a CDM he’s not so good at tackling or heading but his problem this season is that he’s been outright sloppy.

There’s no way anyone can sugarcoat it, he’s switching off and not doing the basics required of a CDM which is ultimately to protect and cover for his defenders. He’s making similar critical mistakes that have cost us over and over again, I doubt that he’s ever played this bad in his career. I don’t think it’s anything to do with him being founds out or his physical fitness, for me his head‘s not right and it hasn’t been for months. I find it so hard to watch him.

I don’t think any club could have seen or expected what we’re getting from Norwood this season Bully. They may have noticed that he loses his some of his effectiveness when pressed and that for a CDM he’s not so good at tackling or heading but his problem this season is that he’s been outright sloppy.

There’s no way anyone can sugarcoat it, he’s switching off and not doing the basics required of a CDM which is ultimately to protect and cover for his defenders. He’s making similar critical mistakes that have cost us over and over again, I doubt that he’s ever played this bad in his career. I don’t think it’s anything to do with him being founds out or his physical fitness, for me his head‘s not right and it hasn’t been for months. I find it so hard to watch him.
Yes I agree no one expected him to be this bad I was referring to how he reacted under pressure and his lack of effectiveness in the tackle which we saw glimpses of from time to time when we played the better sides

I can't find any facts to dispute what you say and feel Bully. I'm too upset to worry about next season at the minute - I just want to get rid of this season and the covid
to allow us to re-set next season.

I can't find any facts to dispute what you say and feel Bully. I'm too upset to worry about next season at the minute - I just want to get rid of this season and the covid
to allow us to re-set next season.
I think we all can’t wait for this season to finish chips but the club have to look forward and start planning after all the old saying is just that for a reason
people don’t plan to fail they just fail to plan

I think we all can’t wait for this season to finish chips but the club have to look forward and start planning after all the old saying is just that for a reason
people don’t plan to fail they just fail to plan
Honest question.....do you think the Prince will back our man?