Norwich v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Norwich v NUFC

For all those who still don't get it and clearly there are many,this game highlights who the real agent is/was and why a fast boat to China may be the best thing that's happened to our club in the last three years.
I agree whole heartedly - Rafa leaving is the best possible thing to happen to the club. He was always going to be impossible to replace and the evidence is right before our eyes. 10k season tickets cancelled and the club is heading for the rocks. Forget the 47k last week the crowds will dwindle as the catastrophe unfolds.

As thick as our fans are another relegation will see the crowds drop below 30k.

The 350m valuation of the club will be sinking as each defeat unfolds.

Ok - Ashley got a free reign under the Benitez era but it was always post Benitez when the shit was going to hit the fan.

Or

During his time here when most expected him to the man to
I agree whole heartedly - Rafa leaving is the best possible thing to happen to the club. He was always going to be impossible to replace and the evidence is right before our eyes. 10k season tickets cancelled and the club is heading for the rocks. Forget the 47k last week the crowds will dwindle as the catastrophe unfolds.

As thick as our fans are another relegation will see the crowds drop below 30k.

The 350m valuation of the club will be sinking as each defeat unfolds.

Ok - Ashley got a free reign under the Benitez era but it was always post Benitez when the shit was going to hit the fan.

OR

During his spell here when most expected him to be the man they didn't think Pardew was

Benitez walking away mid contract would have been THE catalyst the club desperately needed

Somehow I don't think you agree with me wholeheartedly vin. :grinning:

Just to be clear Benitez is without doubt a ****,that is without question,especially after 90 minutes of watching Bruce tread water and knowing he was possibly 6th choice behind more capable and talented managers who point blank refused to follow the money and work for the even bigger **** we know as Mike Ashley.

Benitez could have being replaced but even the special **** knew better and stated so very clearly in the media.

Last edited:
Or

OR

During his spell here when most expected him to be the man they didn't think Pardew was

Benitez walking away mid contract would have been THE catalyst the club desperately needed
Aye but apparently honouring his dishonourable contract was the honourable thing to do.
Honest.

25 minutes in the Manchester city match...200 passes with accuracy above 80% . Would be a miracle if Newcastle United could do half of that...in a whole match....bit you don't have around 36% possession for nothing.

What is a tup mac ?
It's a ram (as in the sheep variety :grinning:) Many years ago I was working at Otterburn and I asked the same question to a farmer who was getting his animals ready for a show. He just fell about laughing, calling me a Townie.

Or

OR

Can't disagree with that - it's took longer than it should but the end result will be the same.

That 6m penalty clause was probably the reason he didn't.

Somehow I don't think you agree with me wholeheartedly vin. :grinning:

Just to be clear Benitez is without doubt a ****,that is without question,especially after 90 minutes of watching Bruce tread water and knowing he was possibly 6th choice behind more capable and talented managers who point blank refused to follow the money and work for the even bigger **** we know as Mike Ashley.

Benitez could have being replaced but even the special **** knew better and stated so very clearly in the media.

Why didn't Bruce refuse. He was told by Shearer not to take the job so I've simply got no sympathy for him.

Can't disagree with that - it's took longer than it should but the end result will be the same.

That 6m penalty clause was probably the reason he didn't.

Exactly - 6 million reasons he would weirdly build the hopes of 52,000

It had fuck all to do with an affinity with the fans or the City - purely financial

Exactly - 6 million reasons he would weirdly build the hopes of 52,000

It had fuck all to do with an affinity with the fans or the City - purely financial

I think there was a bit of both.

He did get the fans and City but wanted a 'Project' as much for himself as for the club.

It could have worked for both parties but unfortunately only one party could see it.

I think it's the hope that was built up with the fans (and I can see why you think it was wrongly built up) that may get the end result we all wanted.

We can use Benitez as much as he's used us surely.

It's a ram (as in the sheep variety :grinning:) Many years ago I was working at Otterburn and I asked the same question to a farmer who was getting his animals ready for a show. He just fell about laughing, calling me a Townie.

Be thankful he didn't tup ya.Lonely part of the world that to shepherds.