Norwich v NUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Norwich v NUFC

I think there'll be a natural boycott if results continue like this.

Beat next week, fail to beat Watford and our annual humping at Liverpool might make the attendance at the live game against Brighton look very sparse indeed.

Agent Bruce might actually be working in our favour in our attempts to rid us of the fat one. Maybe he's a double agent and the fat pig doesn't realise it

For all those who still don't get it and clearly there are many,this game highlights who the real agent is/was and why a fast boat to China may be the best thing that's happened to our club in the last three years.

What a team hey lads, 13 yrs has taught Ashley a lot about the game. I suspect rather than sniping at Benitez we’ll enter another long period of silence as they shut up the bullshit regarding their policy of how to run a football club.

The chorus has already broken out in our house. I wonder if it will catch on at SJP this season:

I've seen my share of surly twats in a black and white shirt yet can't help but admire their talent when they apply themselves.
I agree when you think of the likes of Robert, Ben arfa etc. But don't think shelveys talent is enough to be as lazy and half arsed as he is. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

He also plays in a position where being lazy costs the team big.

Agent Bruce might actually be working in our favour in our attempts to rid us of the fat one. Maybe he's a double agent and the fat pig doesn't realise it.

Makes sense now! That's why Shearer isn't saying much, Broocy has told him he was gonna fuck up the fat **** from the inside and the lying prick will never know.

I can't wait for the next game.
Last seasons football definitely matched the lacklustre dross witnessed today but Agent Benitez always had the defensive ability to turn things around.

I'm far from convinced that Bruce has that pedigree,he turned a clueless grey when they scored the third.

Last edited: