Norwich v NUFC | Vital Football

Norwich v NUFC

The ‘club’ or Mike Ashley as it’s known are pathetic and childish in this sniping at Benitez, but we know Ashley is childish, I think most people know in football it’s how you finish that matters.

It's going well isn't it! General Brooce clearly knows what he's doing against the mighty Norwich.

The stats so far speak for themselves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190817-153143_BBC Sport.jpg
    Screenshot_20190817-153143_BBC Sport.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 7
Awful to watch, really. Try to count the amount of passes when nufc is in possession...they really look clueless till now.

Can't see anything different from last season to be honest.
They can still get a result but Bruce will have to get the players to pressure Norwich rather than sit back and watch them pass the ball.

Wonder how long after the initial '10 game to beat Rafa's winless start' honeymoon period, will Broocey get before the regime start to shit themselves over the potential of relegation creeping closer?

I reckon we could be seeing Pardew linked by the end of September.

Don't know what is causing this. Can't be just the players. Formation? No real danger up front whatsoever, midfield no connection and at the back it isn't organised at all.

Whoever gave away the corner that led to their goal was pushed and should have had a free kick....was it Lascelles ?

Not sure mate but all I could see was Lascelles getting a decent clearance from 4 yards out which fell to a totally unmarked player who finished well

If indeed Lascelles is being singled out yet again I just don't get it