Norwich v NUFC | Page 4 | Vital Football

Norwich v NUFC

Very poor effort, no game plan plus players must take a lot of blame.
There are experienced players in that side, time they started performing.
Definitely going to be bottom for a spell. How long who knows.
Pathetic

Ashley's certainly ruined Saturday nights mind. Been years since Match of the Day was worth watching with us just a shadow and shambolic imitation of what we used to bring to the table.

Here's to a sale or death, whatever rids of him quickest.

Ashley's certainly ruined Saturday nights mind. Been years since Match of the Day was worth watching with us just a shadow and shambolic imitation of what we used to bring to the table.

Here's to a sale or death, whatever rids of him quickest.
Your message comes across as a little mixed toony.

Are you now behind those of us who stated all along that Benitez was propping up Ashley and has been his best agent to date,or are you bemoaning the fact that we no longer bring Rafa's mid table mediocrity with large dollops of boring football to the table ?

Mediocrity and boring was probably the best he could muster given the tools he had to work with....and I mean tools !

I fear it's already too late this season. Expected something from the first two games but with what's coming up cannot be at all optimistic.
Needs to be sold quickly for any sort of hope.
Was prepared to give Bruce a few more games but this is a shambles and the players are taking money under false pretences.
The U18's and U23's are just as bad as the first team.
Clueless from top to bottom and that clown Charnley gets little flak.

Your message comes across as a little mixed toony.

Are you now behind those of us who stated all along that Benitez was propping up Ashley and has been his best agent to date,or are you bemoaning the fact that we no longer bring Rafa's mid table mediocrity with large dollops of boring football to the table ?

no. Just that we're a shit club to watch and follow.

Rewatched the highlights and our players were just ambling around, no energy, no drive.

I watched the highlights as well Owl not many highlights for NUFC looked like a fucking shambles to me

Based on what everyone on here claims is best way to get rid our parasitic owner yesterday should offer the most hope we've had in a long time of achieving the desired outcome.

Ashley lumbered us with Benitez for the last three years,yesterday Bruce looked completely out of his depth,this is good news,isn't it ?

And after todays game at Chelsea we drop into the bottom three. We might occupy one of those relegation spots for a while. 11/10 to go down.

Rewatched the highlights and our players were just ambling around, no energy, no drive.
I caught up belatedly, distinctly lacking in enthusiasm. The players seem to have adopted my approach.

The compact set up has gone, like last week, Almiron and Joelinton seem to be playing in different perception of formation.

Credit to Pukki for his finishing but seeing that, Ashley's best chance of getting a decent price for the club is plying his trade in China. Bruce has the tactical nous of a slug and if you leave gaps all over the field, you're going to get stuffed, even by a team freshly up from the Championship.

Right now, the club looks about as attractive as the actress, Julie Wallace.

I think its great news Pie if it takes a couple of relegations to get rid of fatty then so be it, those that attend are supporting Ashley not NUFC
Agree 100% Bruce I see a faint chink of light compared to the complete darkness of the last three seasons.

Poor results and loss of interest is the only way to eventually shift the owner.

It's clear from a lot of the posts on this board and the internet in general that a significant amount of our fans secretly believed in Ashley and would still be doing so even while calling him names in forums if only he had stuck to the plan:clown:.

I'm sure they will join us in our delight later rather than sooner.

What has really cheered me up is that we may have spunked Ashleys cash on:

JoeLinton - a poor mans Shola, from what we have seen up to now not really much of an upgrade on Joselu. Ok he runs around a bit more. So he can be out of position in more random places.

Almiron - a leaving present (time bomb) from that great judge of an attacking player RB. A pile of shite. He can run canny fast and thats about it. Rooney was a star in that league. Where has he gone? Derby. Think about it.

St Maximum (or whatever) - looks a decent prospect but no-one else in for him so they must know something we don't. Already injured. The new Marveaux?

Krafth - I dunno how they found a right back that could make Manquillo look relatively good but somehow they have conjured one up.

Willems - see above for Richie. OK the jury is out but up to now 1 touch and 1 goal given away I think.

Carroll - words fail me. No doubt he will play a few games, score a goal or two and give the happy clappers something to cheer. As for future strategy......

People will say "give them time" but you know what top players don't need it. remember Ginola, Asprilla, Woodgate, Shearer, Sir Les. Top class (generally speaking) from the first touch to the last. Even that lazy bastard Sissoko looked excellent in his first few games.

Yes a motley bunch indeed. The good news, they cost that fat bastard a small fortune and will hopefully continue to do so until it forces him out of football.

Great isn't it