Norwich, most pundits favourites to finish highest of the Promoted teams...... | Vital Football

Norwich, most pundits favourites to finish highest of the Promoted teams......

Never seen a team give the ball away so much

In the Championship last season Norwich topped the stats for losing possession. Couple that with their leaky defence and they were always going to be in trouble.

The way their number 17 gave the ball away for Watford's opener and his half arsed tracking back was a shocker. He wouldn't get anyway near CW's squad.

I would like to boo Sheffield Council tonight. I live in Woodhouse Mill we are close to getting flooded and they turn up at the 11th hour with about 30 sand bags for 20 houses, useless as usual.

Came through Woodhouse yesterday afternoon. Good job you've got that flood gate, BfL otherwise it'd be three feet deep.

Its a long season, and right now those at the top need to make a quick decision whether to keep Farke or not. They won't stay up as they are going at the moment, but there's plenty of time to turn the season around.

Oh the irony though - what do these ridiculously high paid pundits know :blah:

I ain't laughing at anyone (well perhaps a little giggle at Manure) but I take confidence in the fact we 8 points clear of the relegation places with a far superior goal difference. :loser:
As it stands...

As Coalhouse once said....".....he's coming to the last bend and no one is going to catch him now" OR, Darth Vader..."...nothing can stop us now"

Let your chickens run free for a while longer mate.

As Coalhouse once said....".....he's coming to the last bend and no one is going to catch him now" OR, Darth Vader..."...nothing can stop us now"

Let your chickens run free for a while longer mate.
I'm just praying we can hum Halfway there, oh, oh living on a prayer" by the end of November.

Love the Kinnock reference in your post Chips.

Watching Watford comfortably beat Norwich last night made an even bigger mockery of their win against Man City. Football is very strange sometimes.

Its a long season, and right now those at the top need to make a quick decision whether to keep Farke or not. They won't stay up as they are going at the moment, but there's plenty of time to turn the season around.

It would be a massive mistake to get rid of Farke, even if relegation becomes certain. They have given him less to spend than we gave Warnock the last time we were in this league, who could they get who would do better?

Watching Watford comfortably beat Norwich last night made an even bigger mockery of their win against Man City. Football is very strange sometimes.

It would be a massive mistake to get rid of Farke, even if relegation becomes certain. They have given him less to spend than we gave Warnock the last time we were in this league, who could they get who would do better?

The usual suspects........Allerdyce, Moyes etc etc - ie keep them up at all costs. Although their squad would very quickly need a quick overhaul.

Tricky situation for them, but sad to hear their fans are already booing them, considering what a brilliant job Farke did in getting them up in the first place

Came through Woodhouse yesterday afternoon. Good job you've got that flood gate, BfL otherwise it'd be three feet deep.
Yes problem is they wouldn’t release it because they were worried about Catcliffe. At 11 we were advised to leave but all bar one house stayed and at 12.30 it started to go down a bit. We were very lucky let’s hope that continues at Tottenham today.

their brand of football was always gonna fail so was ours from last season. difference is wilder as changed up ours to be able to compete at least. farke hasnt and there lies the quality, experience and tactical genius of our manager LORD WILDER.simple as that