Norwich City v Aston Villa, Sat 7th April @ 12.30pm | Page 19 | Vital Football

Norwich City v Aston Villa, Sat 7th April @ 12.30pm

Johnstone, Terry, Hutton, Grealish, Snodgrass, Grabban, Onomah, + one or two more will probably be gone anyway if we don't achieve promotion. It is unfathomable that players who are payed such a large amount of money can't even give their all physically for 90 mins.
A football wide switch to pay by result would be interesting.

£0 for a defeat
Half agreed fee for a draw.
Full amount for a victory.

I think things might be a little different under those circumstances. Shame we'll never find out.

Sorry meant when you play Cardiff.
Good luck in the prem. Dave not sure if we will be joining you yet after the recent run its been a nightmare. Have good banter with the Wolves fans without the acid we usually get from small heath & the bar codes.

Bruce has my unending thanks for the way has turned round a toxic club
but whether up or not think after the dust is settled we will need a new manager.

Whoever posted about us being a squad of journey men is spot on. I’m slightly bored of hearing neutrals talk about us having a good squad when the reality is we have the likes of Neil Taylor, who is a well known name but really not a good player. He’s not great defensively in my view and going forward doesn’t offer much either -I can’t recall an assist from him, let alone a goal.

I get why Bruce went down the tried-and-tested route, it’s more likely to work and had got us into the playoffs. My concern is that if we do manage to sneak back up through the back door, the squad isn’t good enough to fight for draws let alone hit that all important 40 point plus mark.

It was me and the journeymen would be lucky to get 10 points in the prem on recent showing let alone 40.