Northampton Town (h): What 3 Things Did We Learn? | Vital Football

Northampton Town (h): What 3 Things Did We Learn?

1. That we have a team as opposed to a group of individuals who play to the very end, even when we're out of form the level of effort does not drop.
2. We can defend poorly but still snatch victory. After a couple of stuttering home performances we lost to Colchester away, since then we have beaten two in form sides, FGR had lost one all season whilst Northampton had won six of the last seven, yet despite not being completely on our game we beat them both.
3. We have reached the peak of attendances for the time being at least. Despite six hundred traveling from Northampton, we just managed six thousand in total, personally I reckon some people share season tickets whilst others bought one to ensure a decent seat for the home games. There is certainly nothing to be alarmed about though.

Has anyone got anything to add? I'll be publishing the "Three Things" article tomorrow!

Re: 3] reaching peak attendance...
written on the day the Mansfield game sells-out 10 days before kick off.

Copy n Paste?

I sometimes include more than 3 things, that is why I asked if there is anything to add.

It's safe to say I already know that all I need to do is copy and paste, then let Grammarly do the next bit so it is fine for NewsNow!