Norfolk Bounce | Vital Football

Norfolk Bounce

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
Atmosphere has greatly improved at Carrow Road thanks to ACN and BEN. Flags and banners set out at the beginning by volunteers who should be applauded. OTBC rings around louder than ever. Would it be possible to organise a BOUNCE through social media (and possibly our programme) All NCFC fans (where ever they are in the ground) Home and Away to BOUNCE for one minute on 15, 30, 60 and 75. If repeated at all games if winning or losing, it could eventually become our own standard. I think it could look impressive and enjoyable. Thoughts please

Already do it CK - its the middle of the night for our games for me and I certainly bounce - first the body bounces to wake me up and tell me its near kick off time, then bounce right out of bed bleary eyed in the dark and bounce off the walls heading for the screen button, then bounce around as the eyes get adjusted and ................

Good idea Kev.
For personal reasons our family moved from Barclay to City Stand years ago
and it would be difficult to get most fans near us to stand up let alone bounce.
Over the years I have stood out for shouting and singing much to annoyance of people around us who still tut when we get into ground at 2. 58 after being in pub
for a long time when they must chose to sit in seats for ages waiting for game to commence.
It is worth a try though. I would certainly do it.

I'd do it. As would my sons and granddaughter. Not so sure about Mrs Rex though.

Just so long as I can still shout at the ref and say "We Never Score From Corners":grinning:

I'd do it. As would my sons and granddaughter. Not so sure about Mrs Rex though.

Just so long as I can still shout at the ref and say "We Never Score From Corners":grinning:

I bet Mrs Rex can rise to the challenge!

I will bounce for the full 90 minutes on Fri night watching in my living room in exchange for 3 points. I had always planned to be at this match but Sky dictated otherwise.

As it stands Sminky, I can just about make it on Friday but as a St holder, I can make all Saturday 3pm's but lose a lot because of Sky. The price of playing so well I suppose. Doesn't happen so much when we are Premier League. "We are going up, We are going up"

There should be some control over allowing Sky to change to a midday kick off on a Sunday when opposition fans have to travel so far . How many of the potential 5000 going to Wigan will now be put off by this craziness by Sky . If this change goes ahead then the drop off of our fans going will put our promotion bid at a disadvantage.Its outrageous.

One of the few benefits of being self employed is organising work to suit personal
time requirements.
I will be in pub by 4.30 on Friday and welcome Friday night games so I can work all weekend. The down side was working until 2 am this morning to make up the time and 4 hours kip before starting again today.

One of the few benefits of being self employed is organising work to suit personal
time requirements.
I will be in pub by 4.30 on Friday and welcome Friday night games so I can work all weekend. The down side was working until 2 am this morning to make up the time and 4 hours kip before starting again today.

Unfortunately it so often works the opposite way for me. As as a self employed person with timetabled commitments, I have missed so many midweek away clashes this season. Last season the same fixtures were on a Sat at 3pm.