Non league football | Vital Football

Non league football

Barbles

Vital Youth Team
When Liverpool are not at home or not playing at all I try to watch my local non league team Marine in the Evostik Premier Division.
Although they have struggled this season they will not be relegated.
There is a good chance that Hyde could be in the same division next season, there is a link between Hyde and City I believe? shared training facilities etc.
Any regulars on here watch Hyde when City are not playing?

I still go to watch Arnold Town now and again,they was the first club that supported as the old ground was a five minute walk away from my house,they are currently third bottom in the East Midland Counties League,when I started work and Arnold was playing away one Saturday i decided to watch a bigger club,Forest was away,Notts was at home and I was hooked,why did you support Liverpool rather than Everton Baubles?

I thought Basford was your non league team as you chose them for your fa cup minnows on VE?
Still, I like the fact you watch Arnold (I must admit I've never heard of them)
It's a family thing with the reds, you are either born a red or a blue and my Dad was a red and bought me up on the right side of the tracks:clap::halo:

Arnold had been knocked out of the FA Cup by the time that minnows thread had started so I chose Basford as they was the next nearest,they play about two miles away from me

Non League football is simply not on my radar. I have a limited time when it comes to football and so I prioritise my efforts on City, the team I love and support.

Non League football is simply not on my radar. I have a limited time when it comes to football and so I prioritise my efforts on City, the team I love and support.

Fair comment Tudor, there is a lot of talented players playing at that level and the odd gem comes through (like Vardy)

Quite a few clubs lend their academy out to toughen them up and most feed back received from these players is they don't like how hard the tackling is as the academy football is virtually a non contact sport :shake:

Have you seen smiv's videos on youtube?
They usually last about ten minutes but gives a glimpse into a day out at non league football,very entertaining,he gives marks out of five for food,atmosphere and stuff,the furthest he's gone is Nottingham though so might no be of interest to you lot oop north
if you type in smiv on the road it should come up