No Shock, Farage Is A S*** Of A Man | Vital Football

No Shock, Farage Is A S*** Of A Man

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
No surprise here, Farage is a sh*t of a man!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/19/nigel-farage-bully-fascis_n_3957168.html?ncid=webmail14

lol, he just appears to have been a twat his whole life. He has the sort of face that you really could slap doesn't he?! I find him such an arrogant little tit, I hope QT don't have him on again, he ruins it with his jumped up opinions!!!

Yup, I do believe in freedom of speech, but not for him! :3:

It seems that the Tories are in such a flap about UKIP diverting some of the natural Tory votes, they are trying to brand Farage as a racist.

People can change - Rupert Murdoch was a Marxist when he was young but I would guess that he is not one now.

No, no, I must have a hate figure and he's become it.

Don't try to come on here with your sense and logic to dissuade me from this path of hatred!

:17:

I do think they are a party of loons, some of the things they come out with, they only come out with, because they will never be voted into power.

Can be entertaining for all the wrong reasons but this guy is just so jumped up it is untrue...!

No one should be fooled by this jovial , man of the people image he likes to portray.

I would imagine he has some very nasty policies up his sleeve.

The Fear - 20/9/2013 09:43

Don't try to come on here with your sense and logic to dissuade me from this path of hatred!

:17:

I do think they are a party of loons, some of the things they come out with, they only come out with, because they will never be voted into power.

Can be entertaining for all the wrong reasons but this guy is just so jumped up it is untrue...!

Glad I am not on my own for disliking him. He won't get my vote. Agrees re they won't get into power so come out with some ludicrous stuff. Bit like Libs used to and then they had to backtrack on stuff when they got into power.

I am not pro Europe but it isn't cut & dried about leaving Europe. It is not that easy. There are alot of pro's and cons. We are damned if we do and we are damned if we don't

He would make an excellent short term prime minister IMO. Give this company the shake up it deserves.

lol, you tell the best jokes ever meyouldy, that is why we love you so much

:19: :19: :19:

sirdennis - 20/9/2013 09:56

No one should be fooled by this jovial , man of the people image he likes to portray.

Dennis, I like you with your running and stuff, and you're only round the corner, but that's nuts.

You cant say a blokes personality is false, and suggest we shouldnt trust him because of what you 'imagine.' You could literally say that about any person anywhere in the world.

For what it's worth, Milliband aside, the biggest bellend in politics IMO has to be Nick Clegg. It's as if he's stood aside the proper government with a hose pipe ready to extinguish or water down any decent policy or change they propose. I wish someone would just put an arm round his shoulder and walk him away slowly - straight into the path of a big red london bus!

The Fear - 20/9/2013 09:43

I wouldn't deny you that our kid.

We all have our little lists. :14:

James06 - 20/9/2013 13:12

sirdennis - 20/9/2013 09:56

Dennis, I like you with your running and stuff, and you're only round the corner, but that's nuts.

You cant say a blokes personality is false, and suggest we shouldnt trust him because of what you 'imagine.' You could literally say that about any person anywhere in the world.

For what it's worth, Milliband aside, the biggest bellend in politics IMO has to be Nick Clegg. It's as if he's stood aside the proper government with a hose pipe ready to extinguish or water down any decent policy or change they propose. I wish someone would just put an arm round his shoulder and walk him away slowly - straight into the path of a big red london bus!

Well James I said imagine because his party is somewhere to the right of Thatcherism and I didn't think much of her , but thats been debated in depth elsewhere.

To be honest I don't have much time if any for Clegg , Miliband or Cameron . It's a pretty bare cupboard really.

Clegg isn't able to just represent his party though, that is the difference, he is in a coalition, for good or bad, (and the next gov I think will be one also) so he has to water down what his party would bring to the table.

The thing Clegg and his party are up against is the fact they would never have been voted in and able to bring their policies to the table, but have got some power anyway and more than likely will continue to have that in the next term as well.

But Farage and his ilk, just a jumped up twat is all I can see, no style, very little substance, just a Daily Mail soundbite.

Just as the world becomes even more globalised he wants us to go back to little old UK. We are a powerhouse economically, we would cease to be if we went independent. Some of the stories re: Europe make me wince, things go too far, but a lot of it is exaggerated into Daily Mail type soundbites.

We removed the barriers to trade and have profited. Beware of those who want to put them back up. This is something I did my dissertation on, so have some decent, albeit it is getting into the dim and distant memory wise, knowledge of.

Little old England has gone, it won't come back, people for good or for bad, will just have to live with that.

That irate little man though, he can feck orf!

Fear, to someone educated on this topic can I ask genuinely: are we that reliant on Europe? Would we not be better to develop the commonwealth links, trading with and via India, the far east, north america using the strong commonwealth connections? In doing so, and indeed irrespective of it, is it not a case of Europe needs us more than we need them?

Countries like Switzerland and Norway seem to do very well whilst not opening themselves up to dictation from Brussels.

I think Clegg is desperately holding us back. The firefighters strike due soon for example, I'm sure Clegg will want to negotiate and compromise - whilst I'd hope that a traditional tory governemt would simply bring in the green goddesses and let the fire fighters stand on the picket lines for a year if need be, unpaid until they realised that we are all in this together.

The Tories and the press are really scraping the barrel now when you consider Bin Laden once embraced America and a western life style.

I'd take a lot of persuading and it would have to come from educated people not the likes of Farage who just go for the headlines and the very silly things (that make us all wince) but no, with globalisation, an awful lot of countries and blocks want to do trade with Europe as a block, as the rules are then the same/similar.

It is, (and in some ways sadly) a period of massive globalisation, we cut ourselves out of that and I do fear the consequences. Plus an awful lot of our trade (over 50% last time I looked) is within Europe. Now they won't all just turn their backs and shut shop but the barriers to trade tax/levvy etc wise would go back and we'd be at a competitive disadvantage.

I think there is an appetite within Europe, not just the UK, to peel back some of the bureaucracy from Brussels and for each country to take back some of the sovereignty.

I think many now realise it has gone too far and that it isn't what any of the citizens/public within Europe asked for or signed up for.

I would disagree with reference to the Commonwealth, I think that is a dying (I can't get the word I want....) nope, will have to leave it as dying!

Yup, it is the problem with coalitions for sure Jimbo, compromise has to come in. Like they had to back down on what they said they wouldn't, tuition fees.

Some say it takes away the extremes of the party in 'power' but obviously if you like the policies of the party in 'power' then it frustrates because in that case, it blunts the extremes you'd want!

In the past ten years I've worked for Italians, Germans and now Fins. The ongoing trend is that they need a presence in the UK, and because of currency and exchange difference this adds to the functions and unique skills of the UK subsidary, basically it creates employment by being a seperate nation rather than a state.

On the continent it is not the case, a unit in one country can serve several surrounding nations, meaning pre union units are being closed and jobs cut. When the germans bought out the italian firm I worked for their first intention was to make cuts in Italy - it resulted in riots and meeting between Shroeder and Berlusconi to reslove the matter.

I realise that this works both ways and major investment goes to the continent because of geographical convenience primarily - but nearly all will maintain or also create a presence in the UK.

With regards the Commonwealth I was of the understanding it is growing and getting stronger. Former states and even non empire countries are signing up or requesting to.

The Commonwealth isn't a strong trading group though, it seems a dying ideology to me, a throw back to the past. I understand some hanker for the past, I'm not sure I do.

Yup, it is a fine line, very difficult to 100% say the right and wrong way, but I really do fear - and would read all the info put together from any sane person (that rules out many of the papers/the shock jock politicians etc) for the pro's and con's before casting a vote. However I don't think we'll ever get a balanced amount of information because no one really knows.

However, I maintain, in a period of globalisation, to go the other way, seems commercial suicide to me, especially as we are one of the major players within this commercial block.

They just need to roll back some of the social sides of the rules and I'd be well up for curved bananas making a comeback! :73: