No shame | Page 3 | Vital Football

No shame

steekiebrown - 5/5/2013 20:08

He's gone. He's pissed off the players who've stopped playing for him. Cheaper to replace him than them. You can argue how cuntish they are for it but I don't blame them. He's a slimy ****. Hope he gets fuck all of a pay off.

Agree with that steeks! him, lying **** and the fat slag will get exactly what they deserve

Rexn - 5/5/2013 20:23

See what you mean, Steeks.

The thing that gets me is that Ashley and Llambias have got the manager they deserve.

Unfortunately, the supporters haven't.

They're getting what they deserve all right. That's the one thing that makes me laugh at the thought of relegation. For a few seconds anyway, then I think he'll just slaughter the playing and unseen staff again to try and make up his loss.

ukrocks0007 - 5/5/2013 20:33

steekiebrown - 5/5/2013 20:08

He's gone. He's pissed off the players who've stopped playing for him. Cheaper to replace him than them. You can argue how cuntish they are for it but I don't blame them. He's a slimy ****. Hope he gets fuck all of a pay off.

Agree with that steeks! him, lying **** and the fat slag will get exactly what they deserve

Hopefully one day they will, rocks. Fingers crossed.

Pardew has taken all the flack off Ashley, nobody complains about the fat **** anymore. That's the inly reason I can see Ashley keeping him. There's absolutely no footballing reason why he could keephis job

"The only thing worse than your absurd excuses, which have dogged your career, is the total insult to the intelligence of tens of thousands supporters who care more about the club than you do even about your reflection"

I dont blame Pardwho Rexn as much as I blame the 1,000's of neanderthal muppet supporters who havent got a brain cell among them to work out that Pardwho was NEVER EVER GONNA BRING SUCCESS TO THIS CLUB.

So tell me, any fecking muppet neanderthal out there, what was it in Pardwho's clueless career history that made you think he had the wherewithal to make a success out of this job ???????

Bottom line is you didnt care enough, you had the chance to put pressure on the Board to get rid but you did nothing - so you reap what you sow !!!!

Maybe next time you'll be able to tell a silk purse..................

The thing is that those of us who warned against him were pilloried.

As if to rub it in, we have yet another take on it from the mildew Media Mafia:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/west-ham-0-0-newcastle-alan-1871681?

It looks like fate and the odd decision here and there could relegate us. Nothing to do with totally inept decisions at crucial stages, being unable to defend a lead, bizarre formations and allowing mackems and scousers to, I think Pardew once called it when commentating, "rape" the club.