No shame | Vital Football

No shame

Rexn

Vital Champions League
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/inexperienced-buys-to-blame-for-newcastles-form-claims-alan-pardew-8603558.html

No, not just arguably the most sycophantic journalist of the lot, Martin Hardy but Pardew himself.

The man who sanctioned and defended the sale of Nolan is now basically saying that we need his experience. the man who was satisfied with the squad at the start of the season is now not satisfied at the level of experience.

The longer this excuse for a man is in the hot seat, the more insulting to our intelligence he becomes.

Sorry if you feel that is "heavy handed" Alan. you have been responsible for our joint biggest home defeat against the mackems in over 100 years. You have also been responsible for our joint biggest home defeat by anyone over the same period.

The only thing worse than your absurd excuses, which have dogged your career, is the total insult to the intelligence of tens of thousands supporters who care more about the club than you do even about your reflection.

Failed before Christmas, failed in the FA Cup for 3 seasons, failed with a satisfactory squad, failed with a squad boosted by purchases in January and failed to produce a half decent style of football.

Just go now you excuse of a man let alone manager. Sub standard, ignorant, pathetic. You stay any longer and you might just induce mass nausea with your mendacious slime.

Serious question. Nolan was sold to WH for approx 4m and Cabaye bought for approx the same from Lille.

Who would you prefer?

I know Cabaye has had a bad time of it lately, but who would you prefer to be an NUFC player tomorrow? Nolan or Cabaye?

Prefer Cabaye's skill when on form but prefer Nolan's goals and leadership when required.#

Chalk and fromage.

Tomorrow would prefer Nolan and TNMW, I'm sure the club have loved the absence.

Don't understand what TNMW has to do with it?

So you prefer Nolan to Cabaye, fair enough, all down to opinions.

He made a comment and I answered, nothing to do with you, the world doesn't revolve around you and your nonsensical questions.

You asked about tomorrow. Character beats skill at this stage of the season and in our current situation as far as I'm concerned.

Never said it did revolve around me.

It doesn't.

Nonsensical questions? I asked who'd you prefer, Nolan or Cabaye, simple.

Not my fault you get the hump when someone exposes your shite stats.

Fancy that, someone else who can't have a conversation with Eaststand. At which point will he realise that he's the **** and not everybody else who he tries to converse with. It's like Pardew in a way.

Nolan was a good player for us but nobody was saying we missed him last season. People are only saying it now because of the position we are in. The fact is we wouldn't of finished 5th last season with Kevin Nolan in our team.

tbf, asking who you'd prefer out of nolan or cabaye tomorrow is a reasonable question. as was rexn's answer of nolan for the reasons he gave.

everything else was petty shit and not worth more than a skim

i'd have cabaye over nolan. nolan's fight didn't help us much when we went down last time, and i can't see him (or anyone else) slotting into the deep lying role cabaye has been playing lately.

So this wouldn’t be the same Kevin Nolan who played in the second half of our last relegation season? Obviously it must be that other Kevin Nolan, the French one.

Not the Kevin Nolan who came to St.James’ Park and didn’t score a single goal as United sank into the Championship with barely a ripple.

My memory isn’t what it was but I can remember Nolan was absolutely shocking and didn’t even look fit, puffing and panting round the pitch never quite getting to where he needed to be. Yes he pulled his Newcastle career around as part of the squad that outclassed the Championship and scored a decent amount of goals the following season with the help of Andy Carroll, once he was relieved of any responsibility for running around.

Yes that relegation season, it was the Argentinians to blame, along with other foreigners like, Enrique, Bassong (player of the year) and Beye.

Not the good old English lads like Nolan, Barton, Owen, Butt, Guthrie, Smith, Harper and Shola. Plus who can forget the contribution of Duff…yes I know he’s Irish but to Kevin Nolan I’m sure he’s one of us, rather than one of them.

And if Nolan, Smith, Harper and Barton hadn't sorted the dressing room out after our 6-1 hiding at Orient we would still be playing in The Championship.

Hold on here, I thought the question was about the leadership of Nolan versus the skill of Cabaye but clearly I got it wrong. I didn't realise that by endorsing leadership qualities I suddenly am a francophobe.

Somewhere along the line I must have contradicted myself. I don't recall lamenting the departure of the likes of Owen, Butt Guthrie and Duff but if Tomery (ever the fool) says so, it must be true.

Just find those quotes for me about Owen and co will you Tom? Likewise the racist ones about the other foreigners being to blame.

Just to piss off Eaststand who calls them shite stats, in our relegation season, Nolan started 10 out of 38 games.

We need a player like Kevin Nolan, there's no natural leaders in the squad. Cabaye is a very skilful player but lacks leadership skills. It's easy to argue that Nolan would be the better option at present but last year when we were flying it was Kevin who? It was Chris Hughton who was ultimately responsible for last seasons success as the team still had his enthusiasm but this clown in charge has evaporated all that.

I only asked who you'd prefer on our books out of Cabaye and Nolan though.

You picked the best qualities of each and said you'd like that, well wouldn't we all? Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

So, as all players have different strengths and weaknesses, all round, who would you prefer? And I'm talking purely as a footballer, not taking age or anything else into consideration.

I'd like a balanced squad with leadership and wingers who are picked to play on the wing.

What do you think, be constructive for a change.

I pick people for their qualities and like to think that you can cover for their weaknesses. Some of us are positive.

Everybody has qualities, apart from you maybe. Let's make the most of them.

Still not answering the question then, fair enough.

Some of us are positive? You for real? You used to give a balanced, well thought take on things. Now you just look for the negatives in anything and slag off the club and the manager at any given opportunity.

You slagged off Pardew in your original post here for allowing Nolan to leave and yet aren't big enough to accept he was replaced with a superior footballer.

As soon as someone questions your 'expert' opinion you take it personally, isn't the whole point of this forum to be a place for debate and discussion?

And maybe differing opinions?

I answered the question. What about you, who would you prefer and why?

I just have issues with idiots like you who only ask questions and don't present an opinion. You should chat to your friend McCreery who blames Cabaye for giving away goals against Chelsea.

If you actually read what was written rather than what you make up, I mentioned Cabaye's "skill when on form". You ask for a comparison of 2 totally different types of player, the balance between them being potentially part of a balanced squad.

yes, it is a place for debate and discussion. Some twats spoil it by sniping, you are among the worst.