No NDA's, No gagging orders, just straight talk. | Page 4 | Vital Football

No NDA's, No gagging orders, just straight talk.

Just a thought LMB, I'm also in contact with Barry n was wondering if it would be worthwhile me passing on any posters from here onto Barry or is that gonna cause too much hassle for him??

His phone is buzzing at the moment with the things going on so I do not think a direct approach would wash, he even told me yesterday when I proposed a question "post it on Facebook like everyone else" and I usually have his ear. (grumpy bugger).

The best bet would be if anyone asked you to do so and you can help post a question on twitter or Facebook

As usual you are being pedantic but I will also admit I may have not explained it clearly.
Obviously the supporters club are major playes in the whole episode and its chairperson Caroline is on this podcast tonight, when I said the podcast was nothing to do with the SC I meant it in production/organisational terms, therefore the podcast members had no access to any supporters club website to pick up questions, but I think you knew that as well.
Sorry LMB, but the way you worded it was that the page had nothing to do with the SC ...... not the podcast.

Clear comms are important .................... "send tree and fourpence, we're going to a dance!"

Anyway, all sorted, and I apologise for suggesting the SC page in the first place, and for my subsequent pedantry ............. which is maybe worthwhile if folk didn't know about the page.
;)

Sorry LMB, but the way you worded it was that the page had nothing to do with the SC ...... not the podcast.

Clear comms are important .................... "send tree and fourpence, we're going to a dance!"

Anyway, all sorted, and I apologise for suggesting the SC page in the first place, and for my subsequent pedantry ............. which is maybe worthwhile if folk didn't know about the page.
;)
I have looked back and think the only thing I did was miss a comma, I still think you could understand what I posted.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, anyone know what time the PWU podcast is due to start ?

From what I remember from being on there Arthur is that they have the discussion / questions / debate which is recorded then Barry edits it & posts it online....now I could be totally wrong here & they are doing a live one so not 100% sure on my answer to u.

On admins fees - would be very surprised if there was a "ceiling" unless it's statutory under the robbers code of misconduct ?
who would have negotiated such a ceiling ? Au Yueng ?
More like they are now desperate to move on to the next corpse as this one has no blood left so are playing the "poor me" card of no more fees as part of an exit / liquidation end game.
I will "cry outside" for these people.

Can someone post a link to the Podcast please. What time is the K.O.?

As Moonay has said, it's not a live thing. It used to kick off around 7pm, normally done around the table with Barry recording it, once it's finished he edits it ( normally editing out his swearing, effing & jeffing 😉) then posts it on line an hour or so later.

As Moonay has said, it's not a live thing. It used to kick off around 7pm, normally done around the table with Barry recording it, once it's finished he edits it ( normally editing out his swearing, effing & jeffing 😉) then posts it on line an hour or so later.

Will the editing for effing and jeffing still be required if you're not there Jock?

:whist: :innocent:

;)

I think this thread title breaks the Trade Description Act 2011.

No argument from me there sid and as everyone knows I posted it, but in my defence that title wasn't mine it was what was billed by the PWU crew.

Last edited: