No NDA's, No gagging orders, just straight talk. | Page 6 | Vital Football

No NDA's, No gagging orders, just straight talk.

Surely it's time for us fans to get some sort of momentum in match pass uptake going, we need to try to convince the fans who watch on illegal streams to watch via the legit source
Sure, whenever we actually play again... if at all.

Perhaps not overly enlightening as billed, but I found it interesting nonetheless. All 3 individuals came across very well I thought and I’m grateful they are in our corner. I sensed a degree of anger and frustration from both JJ and LN and that they really wanted to let rip, particularly at the administrators. Despite the deal collapsing you could sense the massive relief.

LN suggested any complaints now against these idiots would perhaps be at the wrong time and that efforts would be better spent uniting all parties into saving us. That’s fair enough and understand her reasoning, though certainly hope it comes at a later date. Also referred to the wider issue around football ownership and intimated this is something she will be taking forward.

JJ seemed to warm up when asked about the events leading upto this crisis. Confirmed what we all knew that administration was unnecessary and that they were badly advised to place us in it. Unless I’m mistaken it was these idiots now running us that advised that. Was scathing about the Spanish and their treatment of staff. He was supportive of the efl and recognised they’ve done a thorough job in rejecting these individuals.

I’m hoping, as promised, when they can we’ll get a lot more meat on the bones.

So at the end of the 2nd half it finished nil - nil with no clear cut chances ( information), no wiser (potential buyer).... fans left stadium wanting more was the chant 😉
What could have been or was billed as a clear the air of rumours / bull / speculation just left us ( well me anyway) no wiser, where this will all end & how long this will all take.
As a caveat to the above ...I think the PWU lads are doing a good job, the SC & JJ have club & fans best interests at heart whilst Lisa N is trying to keep our plight heard at differing levels so my hat is off to them as I know I couldn't do I.....

You do have to bear in mind that everyone involved has still to potentially deal with the Admins, EFL and bidders past and present. So they were never going to create too much agro at this stage because it would be counterproductive and may jeopardise things going forward.
However, all three were adamant that at the end of the process there will have to be investigations, answers and possible changes. JJ said he would speak up later, Lisa said she was pushing the EFL for an investigation and also was gathering support in parliament for changes to football governance.

You do have to bear in mind that everyone involved has still to potentially deal with the Admins, EFL and bidders past and present. So they were never going to create too much agro at this stage because it would be counterproductive and may jeopardise things going forward.
However, all three were adamant that at the end of the process there will have to be investigations, answers and possible changes. JJ said he would speak up later, Lisa said she was pushing the EFL for an investigation and also was gathering support in parliament for changes to football governance.

Get all that Kenny, but as I said my expectations were prob too great. What is it with MP's and their love for a good old enquiry / investigation? If this happens it's all well n good but doesn't help us in our current situation. I thot JJ given that he wasn't under an NDA that he'd be a bit more forthright rather than us having to read into things. But each to their own Kenny, if you found it enlightening and informative then fair play...guess I need to dampen down my expectations.

Perhaps not overly enlightening as billed, but I found it interesting nonetheless. All 3 individuals came across very well I thought and I’m grateful they are in our corner. I sensed a degree of anger and frustration from both JJ and LN and that they really wanted to let rip, particularly at the administrators. Despite the deal collapsing you could sense the massive relief.

LN suggested any complaints now against these idiots would perhaps be at the wrong time and that efforts would be better spent uniting all parties into saving us. That’s fair enough and understand her reasoning, though certainly hope it comes at a later date. Also referred to the wider issue around football ownership and intimated this is something she will be taking forward.

JJ seemed to warm up when asked about the events leading upto this crisis. Confirmed what we all knew that administration was unnecessary and that they were badly advised to place us in it. Unless I’m mistaken it was these idiots now running us that advised that. Was scathing about the Spanish and their treatment of staff. He was supportive of the efl and recognised they’ve done a thorough job in rejecting these individuals.

I’m hoping, as promised, when they can we’ll get a lot more meat on the bones.
LN did asked to be invited back when this is all over & if I'm not mistaken did say will tell all - warts & all. She did say it 2x.

Forthright about which bit Jock ?
On all aspects...our demise wen the HK twins did us over, the potential buyers, the Spaniards or any other snippets of info to help is understand things. Imo despite not being under any NDA he didn't want to upset anyone & was rather guarded for someone who hasn't been treated too well by our previous owners...maybe it's just me expecting more or how I'd be if I'd been f@cked over by my employers. As others have said we all see things differently n I've no probs with that.

On all aspects...our demise wen the HK twins did us over, the potential buyers, the Spaniards or any other snippets of info to help is understand things. Imo despite not being under any NDA he didn't want to upset anyone & was rather guarded for someone who hasn't been treated too well by our previous owners...maybe it's just me expecting more or how I'd be if I'd been f@cked over by my employers. As others have said we all see things differently n I've no probs with that.

I thought he was quite forthcoming about the IEC era, although I'm sure there are far more juicy details that could be shared.
I don't believe he will have any inside information about potential bidders that he can share publicly without betraying a confidence and he openly said he had not been "inside" the club since the Spanish bid was accepted in September and had no involvement with them and that he knew no more than the rest of us fans about them.

1. He's a gentleman, and
2. He probably doesn't want to risk doing or saying anything that might rebound on the club, or jeopardise it's future.
3. There's time yet.
;)

1. He's a gentleman, and
2. He probably doesn't want to risk doing or saying anything that might rebound on the club, or jeopardise it's future.
3. There's time yet.
;)

1. I think is the most obvious answer.
I don't know him personally, only spoke to him directly on one occasion but I get the impression he is a very very decent chap.

1. He's a gentleman, and
3. There's time yet.
;)

Yep I guess your right on all 3 counts....guess I just an impatient bugger...

I = I'm

Last edited: