No limits for us says Kulu.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

No limits for us says Kulu..

Wasn't it Martin Jol that dropped Dembele back to midfield to partner Murphy?

I just remember Dembele owning United at Old Trafford for Fulham, within a week or so we signed him.

One of our best ever midfield players. All of our players have said it over the years as well.

Wasn't it Martin Jol that dropped Dembele back to midfield to partner Murphy?

I just remember Dembele owning United at Old Trafford for Fulham, within a week or so we signed him.

One of our best ever midfield players. All of our players have said it over the years as well.

It was, he couldn't score a goal and every chance he had fluffed his lines, so he did pull him back into midfield - was it with Murphy or someone else?

Terrific player, just such a shame he had no end product worth calling one. He made the right decision to move on as well, another season in the PL and he'd have ended up a cripple.

It was, he couldn't score a goal and every chance he had fluffed his lines, so he did pull him back into midfield - was it with Murphy or someone else?

Terrific player, just such a shame he had no end product worth calling one. He made the right decision to move on as well, another season in the PL and he'd have ended up a cripple.

It wasn't every chance he had; I can remember him scoring at least two goals for us! Anyway, we had other players in the team doing that and doing it well. None of them could match Dembele's ball retention and dribbling skills. He was the best.

It wasn't every chance he had; I can remember him scoring at least two goals for us! Anyway, we had other players in the team doing that and doing it well. None of them could match Dembele's ball retention and dribbling skills. He was the best.

I was referring to when he was at fulham and was 'converted' from a striker to a midfielder!