No Bar Cod! | Vital Football

No Bar Cod!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
https://twitter.com/TeaAndCopy/timelines/421628995365388288

Marty Lawrence ?@TeaAndCopy Jan 10
I tried to buy some battered fish from @sainsburys but it didn't have a bar cod!
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Sainsbury's ?@sainsburys Jan 10
@TeaAndCopy Were there no other packs in the plaice, or was that the sole one on the shelf? Floundering for an explanation! David.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
.@sainsburys I tried dropping you a line but this whole situation is giving me a haddock. What are you going to do about it? Let minnow.
@TeaAndCopy If I'm herring you right, you're looking to eel our relationship. I'll tell the store to find the shelf & fillet. David.
.@sainsburys I don't think it's necessary to scale the shelves, David. There's no point doing it for the halibut. You might pull a mussel.
@TeaAndCopy I feel that some fin should be done to sort it trout. You shouldn't have that hassle when trying to spend a few squid. David.
.@sainsburys Something dolphinately needs to be done about it. The quicker we sort it out the batter. Before the situation gets cray. Marty.
@TeaAndCopy Agreed, we mustn't shark the issue. Salmon should be brought to account for this mis-hake. David.
.@sainsburys Sorry for carping on about this, David. With mistakes, it's just nice to be given the oppor-tuna-ty to mullet it over. Marty.
@TeaAndCopy It's ok, just needs sorted quickly. I'll get my skates on & scallop down there now. Can't be leaving you in the perch. David.
.@sainsburys Don't feel gill-ty, David. It was a simple error. Good luck trawling through the products, although you're clearly a dab hand!
@TeaAndCopy It's important these things don't slip the net. Things could be a shoal lot worse if we don't get on our pike & fix it. David.
.@sainsburys Try not to be so koi, David. It's easy to get hooked and then feel out of your depth. I wait with baited breath for your reply.
@TeaAndCopy It would be shellfish not to get it sorted. We wouldn't bream of upsetting our customers by accident or on porpoise. David.
.@sainsburys All these exchanges in a roe have been brill-iant, David. I'll try to kipper a lid on it, but Gods hake, it's been fin-tastic.
@TeaAndCopy You've been off the scale too! Think I might clam up now, my colleague Ray is in later though if you fancy a fin-wag. David.
.@sainsburys Thank you. This has probably been the finnacle of my tweeting career. Carp diem, David.