NL Season Vote | Vital Football

NL Season Vote

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
I'm a bit confused as to how the vote is to resolve whether the season is to continue or be voided.
The first of the 4 resolutions is meant to determine if the NL, NLN and NLS get to vote separately on whether to continue or void the season for the individual leagues.
However, how can clubs vote on Resolutions 2&3 if they don't know the outcome from Resolution 1?
Hence, I suspect that, without prior knowledge of the vote for Resolution 1, the only meaningful vote will be in respect of Resolution 4, this, I believe, is determined by a simple one club one vote majority across the three leagues so will inevitably lead to the season being voided!

Anyone got a different view on this?

I must admit I am a tad confused though I seem to recall that votes by NL clubs have a higher weighting than the NLN and NLS. I guess this is because the two lower divisions outnumber the NL clubs. Precisely how this impacts the various proposal votes I couldn't tell you. As we have signed Tom White on loan I am wondering if Raj and co know more than they are saying. I mean surely the NL clubs must have contacted each other and some if not all have declared their voting intentions to their fellow NL clubs, why not? after all what have they got to lose by being honest with each other? Fingers crossed but wouldn't it be bloody typical if the season where Pools look as though they have a chance of promotion is declared null and void. Its as if the football gods are taking the pee. I mean every time I get the thrill of anticipation about a Pools match, it is immediately postponed. Bloomin sick as a parrot,me.

Last edited:
Yes, it does raise some interesting questions about the likes of Dover. I am also wondering how all NL teams will survive financially. Are they going to take the loan that is on offer or are they just somehow financing themselves? Perhaps they are gambling on crowds being allowed back sooner rather than later.