Nine to go... | Vital Football

Nine to go...

billytwodogs

Vital Squad Member
With the run in looming we look to be in a healthy position. Let’s be the side who puts a bit of a run together and get right in amongst it.

Right on the shoulder of the leading pack, looking good and playing a bit of football in the process, some very good results recently. Good luck to us.

:red:

Great that for the first time in several seasons Pools are assured of avoiding relegation with almost a quarter of the season remaining.

Whilst it would be great to get into the playoffs come season end, more important is that Pools now have a manager who appears to know how to assemble and motivate a team with promotion in mind.

Agree with all that but as a Poolie of many years I cant help my natural pessimistic outlook born of years of disappointment. Ebbsfleet, relegation threatened, poor form etc. Pools doing well with talk of play offs. What could possibly go wrong this afternoon?

We will miss Southam-Hales if he is ruled out but we have options which obviously involve a change of personnel and in the extreme formation.

Challinor will, I think, go to any lengths to avoid the latter and therefore will replace Southam-Hales and the rest will remain the same.

Today’s opponents are stumbling from win to loss recently but out of the last ten they have lost 3, drawn 3 and won 4. Granted one of the wins was a FA Trophy win over Kings Lynn two others being over fellow strugglers occupying bottom 5 berths.

Whoever wants it most will reap the rewards, hopefully come 5 o’clock it will be us.
:red: