Nice evening | Vital Football

Nice evening

Isn’t it always nicer when we have had a win?
Three points, a nice seafood pasta dish washed down with a sharp Sauvignon Blanc and a couple of Brandys while watching a film
Up the Gills
You made my evening

Keema curry and rice for me, yogurt/mint/onion on the side, washed down with Steinburg 'Suave' cerveza. Happy after a hard fought win , excellent finish for the goal.
Good stuff COYG !

Isn’t it always nicer when we have had a win?
Three points, a nice seafood pasta dish washed down with a sharp Sauvignon Blanc and a couple of Brandys while watching a film
Up the Gills
You made my evening

This is where you're lying in bed content, and then your wife says the check engine light came on this morning but she forgot to tell you.

Last edited:
Always nice waking up on a Sunday morning over here after a Gills win.

Win or lose, the sun is always shining and the birds are always singing. But after a win the sun is that bit more shiny and the birds have the Gills lyrics correct 👍

Oh, and the bacon is that little bit “dead crispier”.

Yep, great day all round yesterday: I decided not to pay my tenner as it's painful keep seeing us lose, but listened on R Kent and and my plan not to watch worked, well done Gills. Checked my football bet and got 3 draws up, £71 for £2 bet. Then had bet on the Masters snooker semi-final, Higgins to win 6-4 and he did, also won a tenner on the lottery. To finish off read PhilK66's post, what a day! they very rarely happen like that.