Nibbles - prediction league | Vital Football

Nibbles - prediction league

GillsBluenose

Vital Football Hero
I have just noticed that despite quoting random results against the same opposition from years ago, and therefore never receiving any bonus points for correct scorers, Nibbles has accumulated 51 points.

Impressive.

Ta - I try to find a previous score that matches my own personal prediction but am very often swayed by the more memorable matches.
Almost got a bonus point for O’Connor yesterday :cool:

Beat me to it GBN. I was thinking the same, especially as nibbles is limited to previous scores.

Well done nibbles.

I have just noticed that despite quoting random results against the same opposition from years ago, and therefore never receiving any bonus points for correct scorers, Nibbles has accumulated 51 points.

Impressive.

It disappoints me that I try and predict correct scorers too, yet he has 11 more points than me!

Must try harder............

I'm hoping Gills 58 gets expelled under the Financial Fair Play rules and I can sneak up to third and Nibbles makes the top ten!
That's very kind of you Vambo. I can't afford to bribe anyone.

I'm revelling in my temporary top of the table position. Unfortunately my manager (missus) says I'm overachieving so I'm expecting a collapse similar to that of the Gills in the 15/16 season. Won't even make the playoffs.

I'm revelling in my temporary top of the table position. Unfortunately my manager (missus) says I'm overachieving so I'm expecting a collapse similar to that of the Gills in the 15/16 season. Won't even make the playoffs.
Not bad on a bottom 3 budget though 🤫

Blueball and I are hanging on in there level in the Champions League positions. 13 games to go and if you are faltering and over-achieving then both of us could make up ground and do a Philip Schofield (come from behind). :hmmm:

Blueball and I are hanging on in there level in the Champions League positions. 13 games to go and if you are faltering and over-achieving then both of us could make up ground and do a Philip Schofield (come from behind). :hmmm:
Virtually all of the top eight predicted 2 1 yesterday, hence little change.

Plenty of time for me to f### up.

You've been doing so well lately GRS, I was considering asking Patchy to give you a drug test.

I think we should all be grateful that Wayne doesn't participate, so it gives the rest of us a chance of winning.
:-)

You won’t collapse like that so long as you don’t injure your Dack.

No, your Dack....

I'm really chuffed to be hovering just outside the play off places. Last year I was staring relegation in the eyes......

Just noticed something, I am more like our team than I realised........onwards and upwards I hope.