NHS dentist required | Vital Football

NHS dentist required

chris who

Vital Champions League
I had a couse of dental work booked with my dentist in Medway this was cancelled this afternoon. I can't get down again staying till Saturday. I had a temporary filling about 6 weeks ago that is loose and causing discomfort when eating and with mouth closed.If anyone can help finding a Medway dentist at short notice ideally nhs as I need two more fillings and my dentist only does Mondays and Wednesdays anyway. Friday would be better long term. It would mean me getting to more games too .Any help appreciated.

Sorry Chris, you'll have more luck looking for a needle in a haystack. Mind you, I can only speak for SE London. Perhaps there is one in Medway. Good luck.

Dentist opposite Queens Head in Maidstone Road was taking on NHS up to recently,but haven’t passed in last week or so,worth try maybe

I had a couse of dental work booked with my dentist in Medway this was cancelled this afternoon. I can't get down again staying till Saturday. I had a temporary filling about 6 weeks ago that is loose and causing discomfort when eating and with mouth closed.If anyone can help finding a Medway dentist at short notice ideally nhs as I need two more fillings and my dentist only does Mondays and Wednesdays anyway. Friday would be better long term. It would mean me getting to more games too .Any help appreciated.

Call Evans a twat after tonight's game, tooth sorted 🙂

Can't you get anything in Suffolk? I think it's a bit off you coming down to Kent to get an NHS Dentist, to be honest.
Suffolk is private only and very expensive for dental work .I was already booked (and cancelled by my regular dentist ) also ticket for matches a trains already booked .

We haven’t found a NHS dentist since moving down here Chris. There are none.
We found a very good private one quite local to us so use them although I confess, not every six months.

We haven’t found a NHS dentist since moving down here Chris. There are none.
We found a very good private one quite local to us so use them although I confess, not every six months.

My dentist (NHS but I'm not local to Gillingham) says that if your teeth are in good order then you can easily get away with only seeing them two years and should only seek an earlier appointment if you notice issues with your teeth. Or have prior issues with your teeth that you'd want the dentist to keep an eye on.

I only see him annually as there is an issue with one of my teeth that might need to work on it if the underlying problem worsens (but luckily it has been like that for years and managed to not get worse).

I think the whole "you should see every 6 months" idea comes from when you are young and you are replacing the milk teeth with your more adult ones. Once you are an adult, if you have good dental hygeine practices, then every 6 months is overkill.

My dentist is in Rochester and he is NHS too….

https://eastgatedental.co.uk/contact/
Nothing at the moment. It seems I have a choice £200 +for examination and treatment on one front tooth in Medway .Or pay more than that in Suffolk but at least it would be more user friendly if I need more done which I do.It seem I can keep my existing dentist NHS but switching at this time is impossible. Millions are possibly in my position.

My dentist (NHS but I'm not local to Gillingham) says that if your teeth are in good order then you can easily get away with only seeing them two years and should only seek an earlier appointment if you notice issues with your teeth. Or have prior issues with your teeth that you'd want the dentist to keep an eye on.

I only see him annually as there is an issue with one of my teeth that might need to work on it if the underlying problem worsens (but luckily it has been like that for years and managed to not get worse).

I think the whole "you should see every 6 months" idea comes from when you are young and you are replacing the milk teeth with your more adult ones. Once you are an adult, if you have good dental hygeine practices, then every 6 months is overkill.
I had massive loads of antibiotics as a child as result of long term problems .This has largely left me with dental problems.
Good news though I have managed to get a appointment for next week down here again I will have to work every day so it will be tough. The wife will drive so hopefully I will get a little kip before night shift.