NFFC lodge bid for Pants replacement. | Vital Football

NFFC lodge bid for Pants replacement.

When was the last time Pantillimon saved a shot even?

I reckon the dog might be better.

I like the way the dog didn't stand rooted to the spot and watch the ball fly into the top (or bottom) corner. It seemed to have an uncanny ability to anticipate where the ball was going and the manual dexterity and flexibility to dive in the direction the ball was heading and deflect it outside of the perimeter of the goalmouth, thus preventing the opposition team from scoring!
If Nottingham Forest research scientists can work on honing this type of native animal behaviour and can create a technology that allows teaching these innately canine tendencies to human beings, then perhaps we will be able to finally develop a cure for "the ball not heading in a trajectory directly toward the hands of the goalkeeper and therefore going into the net" syndrome?

Forget it ----- Iv'e seen this dog before.

She makes Paw decisions - Has Paw distribution - A Paw positional sense & Paw kicking.

Saw that on the news this morning - I'd say he's more of a defender (retriever?), sweeping up after his keeper's howler.

Xmas time is always pants replacement for me chaps.Hopefully I will get a pack of four in my stocking to last me till my birthday.

does give you paws for thought, how it pawsued the ball. i think it should be apawded

Its the very reason posters like Paplane, Duncan McKenzie, SA and OKD post exclusively on CGF or whatever its called.

I'm close to using my banger account on there as well. Fed up with this shit lads