Neymar | Vital Football

Neymar

Taricco the yid

Vital Champions League
Well if you believe reports his move to PSG isnt living up to what he expected. Lack of competition, fallings out with manager and cavani and he apparently asked messi and suarez if they would except him back.

Well no **** the competition isnt great. You have one powerhouse who are buying all the talent to make it a one team league. You went for the cash so lets not pretend you went for footballing reasons. The only comp they will get competition in is the CL which I believe they have a good chance of winning.

If week in, week out competition is what he wants then come over to the PL (if someone can afford him) and actually test yourself, the same with messi. I have no sympathy for people like him.

Taricco the yid - 9/11/2017 20:19

Well if you believe reports his move to PSG isnt living up to what he expected. Lack of competition, fallings out with manager and cavani and he apparently asked messi and suarez if they would except him back.

Well no **** the competition isnt great. You have one powerhouse who are buying all the talent to make it a one team league. You went for the cash so lets not pretend you went for footballing reasons. The only comp they will get competition in is the CL which I believe they have a good chance of winning.

If week in, week out competition is what he wants then come over to the PL (if someone can afford him) and actually test yourself, the same with messi. I have no sympathy for people like him.

I think he's covering his arse; the rising level of ****e around their chairman/owners is making him and his advisors very nervous - the whole investigation into beIN football sale rights is making him (and fifa and UEFA) look like absolute crooks...

If they unwind all the dodgy sponsorship deals he's done and how he did the global marketing TV rights stuff, PSG are in very very deep crap - and it really could happen, powerful forces are now aligning against him.

Totally agree Taricco. It's not like he didn't know how average that league is. All about the money. Which is laughable considering he was taking home quarter of a mill a week at Barca.

Rumours in the press that PSG want Poch , could you imagine Poch trying to deal with twats like Neymar on a daily basis lol.