Nexts years season tickets | Vital Football

Nexts years season tickets

chopey

Vital Squad Member
Im on the 10 year deal and i was wondering if anyone knows if i cancel can i get my money back on the payments i have already made, cos im not to keen on watching championship football for the same price i pay for premier league

Reading the T&C's it states you can't. You get the chance to opt out every March.
I'm not sure what would happen if you just cancelled the direct debit tomorrow but wouldn't put anything past Ashley. Probably have your house reposessed or something

Basically you've tied yourself in for next season if you didn't react to the letter you got couple months back.

I never had a letter my two mates who I go with both got there's but I have never had nowt not even emails telling what shite they are selling

What you bitching about Chops,you'll get to see 8 extra league games at no additional cost,good value that mate lol.

To be fair there's hardly any difference in ticket costs between the Premier league and Championship, and with our season ticket prices being amongst the lowest it still stands up as a good deal. Unless ofcourse you only want to watch Newcastle in the Prem

Whatever happens, come August we'll be fired up ready to go again as unlikely as that seems. We'll have some cracking games to look forward to.

I know slightly tongue in cheek but away games quite close like Doncaster, Boro, Leeds, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed, maybe Sheff Utd.

Even round Laz's way, we've got Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton and Blackpool with the Midlands lot making up the rest in Derby, Birmingham and Forest. maybe Leicester.

The relegated teams from the premier make some treks further in QPR and Reading joining Millwall already there, a minimum of two of Palace, Watford and Brighton as well. Ipswich the other long trek but overall better days out for wor lot.

So, some joy at least.

Atleast, as long as we're not in complete meltdown we should win more games than lose. Opponents maybe shitter, but games are just as big. I'm ready for it

If we go down expect more TV coverage as well,ESPN and Sky will have another love fest with us again.

Dunno Vin,I think ESPN actually like us tbh...And Sky well yes we all know they are twats anyway unless you belong to the elite clubs.

Are BT not taking over the extra football coverage next season?

I thought they were.

regardless, we'll have Friday night games to look forward to on Sky.

True to an extent but how many fans have already turned their back on the club and found other things to do with their time. It will be hard to get them back into SJP - me for one, I've been totally sickened by whats gone on over the last six years.

No doubt Mike will tell you that you are getting value for money with the extra games.

Got rid of my ticket ages ago and said long ago I will not go back to St James Park until that devious fat cockney slug has fucked off, along with Liararse and Pardew.