next up, Prague. | Vital Football

next up, Prague.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
Flight 33 of 2017, but not until 25th November.

A massive dance event I go to each year.

(Not to the island this time, Pellet).

I pop back into this board and it is totally ruined by this attention seeking fuckwit. Get him barred Toony. At least there might be a greater percentage of threads with some point.

It was last week on the 19th. Truly.

I would suggest going to the strip clubs, gob off about your ahem wealth and see where the night goes from there..

Is that a children in need event cockfan you might get lucky and get your picture taken with pudsey and despite what the driver says rides in the sunshine bus dont count as flying.

I’ve been to Prague at least once every year for the last decade, Hellmet.
You know what you can do with your ‘advice’?
*given by a bloke whose been once, for the strip clubs as he never gets owt at home.
Wealth? Cheap flights bonnylad.
Added to the ‘fuckwit who knows nowt about anything’ list.

ManxMag - 19/10/2017 19:34

I pop back into this board and it is totally ruined by this attention seeking fuckwit. Get him barred Toony. At least there might be a greater percentage of threads with some point.

I agree with your assessment of the prick but on balance I think we should keep him as a pet. Bit of comedy value from the forum gimp. Best thing is whenever anyone calls him out he claims to put them on ignore. Can imagine him raging at comments but with no chance to reply. Tragic really, the kid clearly needs help.

Must admit I look forward to his drivel occasionally,for its comedy value,maybe restrict the fucker to 1 post a fortnight.