Hawkridge
Rhead
Hearn

Then add an experienced CB a Pacey LB
2 cm and 2 cf

Who would you keep

barryimp - 25/1/2016 17:34

What about Stanley?
Legs have gone and he is not so good that he can dictate a game without them. I'd also say the same of Sparrow!
I would add Grant to the keep list as back up and maybe Everington, Simmons and Hodge. But it's hard to say given we rarely see any of them, as they are kept out of the side by the superstars on such an excellent run of form.

Hearn will be gone, and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me to see Rhead snapped up too. I wouldn't disagree with the above list but at the same time I'm not sure how many are going to drive us up the table. I think getting the right manager is much more important and I'd like to see it happen in the Summer - sacking managers mid-season isn't working. But I know we have budget constraints.

Has Muldoon actually signed up? He's on Banter and did seem a bit surprised when someone congratulated him. 'What about?' was pretty much his only response. Nothing on OS yet.

is power's contract up in the summer?

from the top list i would remove sparrow [hasn't made much of an impact in a mid-table season, unlikely to improve; we need better]

add simmons and grant to the retained - as they have potential and are likely to improve with decent coaching.

would also be turning over every available stone for a possible replacement manager and/or first team coach. if someone is found sooner - rather than in the summer - get them in, under the proviso that they will be working with this retained shortlist, rather than discarding everyone.

The only players I would consider keeping are:

Farman
Howe (maybe)
Wood
Muldoon (maybe)
Rhead
Hearn

Not fussed about anyone else.

The only players that are on a contract until 30th June 2017 are :-
Waterfall.
Rhead.
Wood.
Beevers.
Hawkridge.
Muldoon is in an extended contract negotiations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybody else's contract finishes on the 30th June 2016 including Chris Moyses according to the link below.
If you hover the curser over the players name it tells you the length of their contract.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lincoln-city/startseite/verein/1198

I suppose it is all about how much money you have got, but for me the only ones I would try and keep would be.

Farman
Howe
Wood
Rhead
Hearn

I suspect three out of the five might be signed by clubs who can pay a larger wage.

jal jal - 25/1/2016 23:13

Waterfall.
Rhead.
Wood.
Beevers.
Hawkridge.
Everybody else's contract finishes on the 30th June 2016 including Chris Moyses according to the link below.
If you hover the curser over the players name it tells you the length of their contract.

That's definitely wrong. Farman and Power are contracted to at least end next season. Not sure about others.

Skip155 - 26/1/2016 07:24

Waterfall.
Rhead.
Wood.
Beevers.
Hawkridge.

That's definitely wrong. Farman and Power are contracted to at least end next season. Not sure about others.
Correct Skip.

Depends who is manager. If CM stays in the role then I too would want him to build on this core.

Farman
Howe
Waterfall
Wood
Sparrow
Muldoon
Hawkridge
Rhead
Hearn

If not then who knows as a new manager will want his own squad. I think Farman, Muldoon, Rhead and Hearn as worth keeping whoever is in charge. However I'd be surprised if we hang on to Rhead and Hearn.

Skip155 - 26/1/2016 07:24

Waterfall.
Rhead.
Wood.
Beevers.
Hawkridge.

Well that wasn't bad Skip 2 wrong out of all that lot, probably would be a good pass mark if it was an exam. :grin:

I've heard Robinson has been offered another year, but he's not sure whether to accept or not.

SIMJON - 3/2/2016 10:16

I've heard Robinson has been offered another year, but he's not sure whether to accept or not.

Those pictures of Chris Moyses and Bob Dorrian dressed as Bangkok LadyBoys have really come in handy, haven't they? :pointy: