Next season | Page 2 | Vital Football

Next season

If the mackems lose tonight and we win on saturday then I can see us being safe, as if that happens, we'll be a point ahead of them going into the final day and I can't see them getting anything off spurs.

The mackems losing to a Stoke team who has only won twice away all season is as unlikely as us beating QPR away, however shit QPR may be there isn't pressure on them.

Mid table in The Championship or if Pardew stays fighting relegation against the drop into League 1.

singaporetooner - 6/5/2013 08:10

The mackems losing to a Stoke team who has only won twice away all season is as unlikely as us beating QPR away, however shit QPR may be there isn't pressure on them.

Unlikely but not impossible, Mackems are missing their best player, stoke have found a little bit of form. This run in has shown that nothing should be written off. If I'd said this time last week that villa would beat the mackems 6-1 I'd have been laughed off the board, but it happened.

to put a positive spin on things QPR have been dreadful at home all season, although with Mildew in charge I truly fear the worst.

I think QPR will batter us. If we stay up it'll be due to other teams fucking up. Whatever the outcome, Pardew needs to fuck right off and retire from management altogether. I still can't believe how he managed to lose that game against Reading.

banjo9 - 6/5/2013 10:49

I think QPR will batter us. If we stay up it'll be due to other teams fucking up. Whatever the outcome, Pardew needs to fuck right off and retire from management altogether. I still can't believe how he managed to lose that game against Reading.

Agreed!

There is absolutely no pressure on QPR and you just know this is going to be the game that they put it all together and give us a hiding. I would sack Pardew, Stone and Carver now and put the tea lady in charge for the QPR game.

For anyone that thinks we'll beat QPR next Sunday take this into consideration;

We beat QPR 1-0 at home. Ameobi scored in the 81st minute. Basically, we scraped that win.

We've won one away game all season beating Villa 2-1.

We've been beaten 6-0, 7-3, 4-0, 3-0 (twice).

That says to me that we're going to need all the luck in the world to get a win on Sunday. We then play Arsenal at home who are fighting for a place in the Champions League, are a better team than Liverpool and have already beaten us 7-3 this season.

Clearly, the 5/6 year plan went tits up. Unless there's a new 5 year plan every 5 years??

Ashley is a devious lying scumbag who will say anything to hide his true intentions that he is a greedy cockney bellend who couldn't give a shit as long as people are helping to line his pockets. His 5 year plan is to make as much money as possible with minimum expenditure. The sooner people see through his shit the better cos the only way to get rid of this cancerous blubber is through his pocket.

I have given up expecting anything less than a sound beating on the final day against Arsenal so anything less than a win at QPR will fuck us over. The Mackem game tonight is massive, say what you must about Norwich but the truth of the matter is that they are above us in the table while the Mackems are below us albeit with a game in hand.

Ironically there's only one guy who can save us from relegation this season and that's Chris Hughton. We have to better the Norwich result against West Brom when we play QPR and we should be OK. They've got Citeh in their final game so they're unlikely to get anything at the Etihad just as we wont against the Gooners. I'd hate to see it but if its a choice between CH and us then its a no brainer.

IMO Wigan, even allowing for the distraction of the Cup Final, have too much "nous" to go down plus a manager who knows what he's doing !

singaporetooner - 6/5/2013 06:34

I had £7 on us going down at 1/13 on William Hill after the 3-2 against Chelsea. It looks like I'm on to a winner now. We'll finish bottom half of the championship next year and remain there until 2020 at least, having missed out on the increased revenue

1/13???!

Platinii - 6/5/2013 13:54

singaporetooner - 6/5/2013 06:34

I had £7 on us going down at 1/13 on William Hill after the 3-2 against Chelsea. It looks like I'm on to a winner now. We'll finish bottom half of the championship next year and remain there until 2020 at least, having missed out on the increased revenue

1/13???!

:10: I meant 13/1