Next season | Vital Football

Next season

Scratching around for bargains all the time is bound to back fire sooner than later, no matter what ability the manager. Not at all optimistic I'm sorry to say. Its become a rehabilitation home for crocks and no hopers.

Scratching around for bargains all the time is bound to back fire sooner than later, no matter what ability the manager. Not at all optimistic I'm sorry to say. Its become a rehabilitation home for crocks and no hopers.
Like when Steve was in charge and we got a lot of over the hill players wanting a last pay day.

I think the priority has to be the training ground and the East stand to stand us in good stead for a future assault on the Premier League. We don't have to spend BIG money on players; we just have to recruit the RIGHT players.

Mickey Walsh was a FREE from Chorley...

Training facilities are a must east stand too. It makes the club more attractive to in coming players. A decent all year round playing surface wouldn't go amiss either, just never understood why its not considered important. After all it doesn't need using until the winter months, essential for any team serious about gaining promotion surely ?