Next season starting line up . | Page 3 | Vital Football

Next season starting line up .

It works both ways though. We may not get the fee we could have a couple of years ago but the cost of his replacement(s) will have dropped also.

I think that will be the case for certain players. Average type players.

But Kane is one of the best players in the world. His value can't drop by huge margins.

Maguire went for 75m not that long ago.
Covid or not there is a huge gap between the two.

125m with add ons and that will be the going rate.

I think that will be the case for certain players. Average type players.

But Kane is one of the best players in the world. His value can't drop by huge margins.

Maguire went for 75m not that long ago.
Covid or not there is a huge gap between the two.

125m with add ons and that will be the going rate.
I guess it depends on the buying club as well. The big hitters can afford and may be prepared to pay the full asking. If we look for replacements at clubs not so financially sound we may be able to get quality at below the market rate. Kane's goals will take some replacing though.

We have such a talented group of players that haven't been given a proper run with a system in place.

Tanganga, Rodon, Sess are so damn exciting, and Gio still looks like a top notch player if he can put his injuries behind him. PEH gets a lot of stick but he is a hell of a player, leading the PL in interceptions.

The reality is that we can sell 7-10 players and still field a team with players who have been at the club.

It's all about expectations. We aren't going to get 80+ points next season, but we certainly can improve on the points over the last couple of seasons, as well as playing style.

Do we need one season of AVB football to build on? Not if we get the right manager.

Son and Dele leaving? That's like winning the lottery.

There are so many good players to buy, but it will all come down to whether or not we are allowed to purchase before we sell. We have so much money incoming, but we don't need to spend too much to rebuild the spine:

Ruben Neves or Sander Berge for DM, Andersen for Toby and Dier, Aarons for Serge, Rico Henry for Davies & Reggie.

This is how we could start the season and I have no issues with it:

Lloris,
Tanga, Sanchez, Rodon, Sess
Hojbjerg, Berge, Gio
Bergjwin, ST, Moura.

Also, could Parrott recover from his annus horribilus and impress the new guy in pre-season? Could the younger guy, Scarlett step up and get more involved?

I'd say that would work only if we built two early healthy leads - these last two games could still make the difference of European football or not.

He'd also have to make the match day squad. I'm not sure I've seen him in one since Mason took over.

Robin Olsen
Tanganga Dier Rodon Sessegnon (not expecting Reguilon to stay)
Skipp
Hojbjerg, Dele, Ndombele
Bale, Abrahams,

If Son stays, he plays and Bale returns to RM. If Sonny goes, we will look to keep Bale, certainly for another season.

I don't see enough from Vinicius to consider buying him. His touch seems off and his best quality is as a poacher. I think we need more from our striker.

Yep, some concerns that Dele, Gio, Ndombele, Bale, Son etc may struggle to find a wavelength with Vini.

Saying that, I reckon we're in for 2 seasons of EL in the rebuild process. Nothing wrong with having a flat track bully in the ranks. Vini certainly came to life in the EL and domestic cups this last season when given a chance. We don't play against Van Dijk or Dias every week.

I don't see enough from Vinicius to consider buying him. His touch seems off and his best quality is as a poacher. I think we need more from our striker.
I have seen enough of him, he does bully cb's, add his movement along the front line, he keeps them occupied allowing others to run into spaces, plus he does know where the goal is, poached or not.

I assume everybody has written off Vini?

Still can't decide whether he could be the real deal, but perhaps he'll be worth a run - especially after working with Harry for much of the season?
Well we're still going to need a backup for Kane's replacement so for the right fee I think it should be considered.

I assume everybody has written off Vini?

Still can't decide whether he could be the real deal, but perhaps he'll be worth a run - especially after working with Harry for much of the season?

He absolutely can be the real deal. And, he was a primary target for some time, so there's work in this one already. Prob is, that because of how the Dias deal went (didn't go) down, and Moron-hoe's abject refusal to lay eyes on Gedson, and well, you know all the rest. In the end the agreement for Beast was more dis-advantageous than it could/should have been. If we knew what the actual number is, it'd be easier to call that shot, but for now Im assuming he's going back.

However, I would have no problem whatsoever signing him permanently at a fair market price. He's a player of wide ranging skills, and he puts the ball in the net.

What's his goal ratio with us again?

Maybe Kane has picked the wrong time to want to leave. Especially if Our Daniel digs his heels in .

City never spend THAT big .
manure struggled with the Sancho valuation last year .
I can’t see us doing any deal with the chavs .
There are no other prem teams he would want to go to .
PSG have Neymar back on board .
The Spanish giants seem to be skint .
Mmm

I aint gotta squidly what our lineup will be too many unknowns and variations so I will leave it uo to you lot to speculate but as it is fun …....not sure how many we would have left on the pitch though.......

GOAL ….........Taye Diggs: He has Extra Fingers

RCB.................Snoop Dog 6ft 4inches tall and will have the opposition Rapped up

LCB,............... Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson 6ft 5 inches tall...wont get round him in one piece

RWB …...........Usane Bolt ------will bolt up the right wing

LWB.................Michael Johnson …..will Johnson up the left wing

DM..................David Goggins........Navy Seal hardest man

AM...................Ant Middleton.........SAS - he would take zero shit (Captain)

LMID'............Christian Coleman 100 metres holder

RMID........... Anthony Joshua...boof

Rcentre forward............Arnie Schwartzeneger.....I'm back

Lcentre forward ............Tyson Fury......nutter