Next season starting line up . | Vital Football

Next season starting line up .

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Just a bit of fun , who can predict our starting line up for the first game next season .
Cut off date , last day before the
window opens at 10 pm .

Onana. ( spelling ? )

Tanganga ,
Vestergard
Sanchez
Sess

Hojbjerg
Ndom

Loco
Dele

Ings
Son .

Lucas , Toby , Lamela , Aurier ( cos we won’t be able to sell him ) , Bale ( cos RM don’t want him back ) , Bergwjin , Davies .

Last edited:
Lloris
Aarons - Rodon - Andersen - Reguilon
Ndombele - Hojbjerg
Lo Celso - Dele - Son
Toney

...................New GK

Tanganga.....Toby....Rodon......Reggie

.....................New DM who can thread a pass forward ACCURATELY and quickly and who shuts down the midfield.

.....................Gio/Tanganga/Dele

Bale...................Kane......................Son

I will refine it later.

Hahaha, ok!

___________Gianluigi___________
Tanga_Raphael_Rodon_Reggie
_______Winks____NDomb______
Bale________Dele__________Son
______________LaJoya_________

HDF
:punk:

Last edited:
It's worth noting that we have a real internal fight on our hands to keep hold of 7 of our 'normal' starting line-up. It would not surprise me to see player turnover in the summer be highly significant and next season start to be less than spectacular as we try and turn all the new recruits into a team again.

For Levy it's not going to be a quiet summer, trying to repair the damage that Jose has done to our players and our club is not going to be easy at all.

For these reasons, I think predicting our starting line up is going to be complete lottery of names!

It's worth noting that we have a real internal fight on our hands to keep hold of 7 of our 'normal' starting line-up. It would not surprise me to see player turnover in the summer be highly significant and next season start to be less than spectacular as we try and turn all the new recruits into a team again.

For Levy it's not going to be a quiet summer, trying to repair the damage that Jose has done to our players and our club is not going to be easy at all.

For these reasons, I think predicting our starting line up is going to be complete lottery of names!

Yep, and throw in the effect of the Euro's. Players returning late and being behind in their pre-season and not being match-fit for the first game.

We could have a scenario where Southgate takes 26 players and only 1 is a lilywhite.

Bollocks. I uploaded the wrong one Mutts, 🤦‍♂️ I thought the same so changed to White and Anderson too. Screenshot_20210517_112320.jpg

As for the manager I think I would want some with Premier League experience in an ideal world. Benitez is actually ticking a lot of boxes. I understand peoples reservations with Dyche. Potter plays the right way but may not excite people.

As for European managers Poch may be available come next Monday LOL.
Flick looks nailed on for the German National job.

The pool to choose from does appear quite dry.

In fact refresh the squad with some young but experienced players and we can get back to playing Pochs high press game.
The reason Poch failed at the end of his first tenure is because players like Toby, Vert, Dembele, Wanayama got older aand couldnt do the high press any more and we didnt refresh the squad. We also didnt replace players that moved on like Trippier, Demebele, Wanayama..

I know we have no idea if they'll make it into consistent top level players but the fact we have the likes of Rodon, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Skipp to potentially integrate into a first XI next season will hopefully help add more energy and compensate for some of the duds/ageing out of current first XI players.

Add in funds from probable Foyth & Aurier sales plus most likely some of Ndombele, Lo Celso, Moura, Lamela... it's not as bleak as we think.

I'd re-sign Bale given the opportunity. Would be a shame if he's the only one remaining out of our current front 3. Hopefully Levy can persuade Kane to stay.

I know we have no idea if they'll make it into consistent top level players but the fact we have the likes of Rodon, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Skipp to potentially integrate into a first XI next season will hopefully help add more energy and compensate for some of the duds/ageing out of current first XI players.

Add in funds from probable Foyth & Aurier sales plus most likely some of Ndombele, Lo Celso, Moura, Lamela... it's not as bleak as we think.

I'd re-sign Bale given the opportunity. Would be a shame if he's the only one remaining out of our current front 3. Hopefully Levy can persuade Kane to stay.

I assume you mean Bale on another loan, rather than outright purchase and multi-year contract?

I think this is where we need to get really strict. I can see perhaps a logic for an experienced centre half, just over 25. Perhaps a keeper as well as they have a longer career. Apart from that, I'm all for having an U25 policy in the transfer market. No more Matt Dohertys !!!