Next Newcastle manager | Page 8 | Vital Football

Next Newcastle manager

I'm beginning to think that Ashley has made his first serious mistake since buying the club.

Going by this and the other forum he has now lost the support of those who backed him when he employed Benitez.

That leaves him with just a tiny percent of believers who are still hopeful there will be a takeover who are on his side now.

As a result for the first time since he rocked into town we have genuine momentum on our side.

Logic dictates that he should be looking for a candidate with pedigree,the only other explanation is that he really is selling and is hell bent on winding up those he so delighted with his last managerial appointment.

Last edited:
Allardyce did turn it down, he didn't even enter talks. About to appoint Steve Bruce, it's all about to go up in flames and I can't wait to see the whole show burn to the ground. Bruce must be a Newcastle fan because he has no fucking back bone. Going to work for Ashley knowing he's going to get shafted and knowing the fans will be against him. Put it like this if Bruce gets the same bad start Benitez got at the start of last season we'll be down by Christmas. I'm actually looking forward to a season for the first time in years.

Allardyce did turn it down, he didn't even enter talks. About to appoint Steve Bruce, it's all about to go up in flames and I can't wait to see the whole show burn to the ground. Bruce must be a Newcastle fan because he has no fucking back bone. Going to work for Ashley knowing he's going to get shafted and knowing the fans will be against him. Put it like this if Bruce gets the same bad start Benitez got at the start of last season we'll be down by Christmas. I'm actually looking forward to a season for the first time in years.
Same here lol.

He's got nowt to lose.

If he gets sacked he'll get his contract paid up.

Ashley will get blamed not the manager (and so he should).

He'll get another job soon enough.

And he's a **** already, a Man Utd ****.

He's got nowt to lose.

If he gets sacked he'll get his contract paid up.

Ashley will get blamed not the manager (and so he should).

He'll get another job soon enough.

And he's a **** already, a Man Utd ****.

I understand that vin but looking at even from a neutral perspective I'd probably have stayed at sheff wed than work for Ashley. Fuckin hell allardyce would rather be out of a job than work for him.

I don't think he realises how toxic it is up here as he's lived away from the area since he was a kid. I won't bother to give him any stick because we all know who the real culprit is. The fat **** who needs his head caving in with an iron bar.

Its ok though, they will put in a £15m bid in for £40m rated Joelinton but couldn't get him over the line. They "Tried" though, that's the main thing isnt it?

Support the team not the regime! Hoorahh

The 40,000 idiots deserve Bruce, Ashlyingcunt, that 4 eyed fucking teacunt Charnley and impending relegation.

If he wins 4 games on the trot or turns over a top four side watch how many off here go back .
Ironically for me, Bruce won at St James' Park the last time I went to a Premier League match. I would add that the ticket was a present.

On that day, he did actually gt the tactics right, Ben Arfa being the main threat and the defence was layered to push him into useless positions. That was quite an achievement against the tactical genius that was Alan Pardew, against who Bruce never lost at SJP.

His overall league record as a manager at SJP has seen Newcastle winning 5 drawing 3 and losing 2, the equivalent of 34 points per season. His record with Newcastle playing away has been won 4 drawn 4 and lost 2, equivalent to around 30 points.

Some will no doubt hope that Newcastle can maintain that record if he swaps sides.

I would suggest we forget about Bruce or whatever other stooge gets appointed. Don't let Ashley hire another human shield (like Rafa), Ashley needs to be the main focus. I hope whoever is appointed loses a shitload of money for the fat bastard. Buying shite players for too much money and getting his club relegated. Only way to get rid of the parasite.

Its ok though, they will put in a £15m bid in for £40m rated Joelinton but couldn't get him over the line. They "Tried" though, that's the main thing isnt it?

Support the team not the regime! Hoorahh

The 40,000 idiots deserve Bruce, Ashlyingcunt, that 4 eyed fucking teacunt Charnley and impending relegation.

Thing is if they were really after that guy joelinton regardless of manager there's no reason they shouldn't have him in the bag by now, it's like you say they actually wait on competition to come in so they say they tried.

Has anyone actually seen this guy's stats?

£40m for 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 striker? He's hardly prolific either

Thing is if they were really after that guy joelinton regardless of manager there's no reason they shouldn't have him in the bag by now, it's like you say they actually wait on competition to come in so they say they tried.

Has anyone actually seen this guy's stats?

£40m for 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 striker? He's hardly prolific either

Of course its all bullshit! Just like the takeover, throw a few names about to be seen to be wanting to get players in. Bidding ridiculously low amounts that won't be accepted or offering Shite Direct wages on zero hour contracts. Blaming the new alleged owners, being linked with every manager in the northern hemisphere.

The sheep buy it ALL and renew, some out of blind loyalty. You'd think after 12 years of the same tactics that people would've caught on by now? 40,000 renewals says not so fuck them!

The other 10,000 are now saying boycotts and whatever like its something new. Errrr if you'd realised this 10 fucking years ago then the fat **** would be away by now. These 10,000 were spouting 'support the team not the regime' right up to when Benitez left. So they can fuck off as well!

Ashliar knew what he was doing with NUFC alright, probably watching SSN and seeing fan interviews as they ALWAYS show the thickest most brain dead Geordies. Makes me cringe but he wouldve thought cha ching! Make these daft ***** believe anything and he hasn't been proved wrong up to now!

Just gets better this,heres hoping for bottom 3 come Xmas.The despicable wankers that have supported this regime for so long deserve everything coming their way.

Heh. Being a SDU season ticket buyer - That's worse than voting tory when you're on benefits.

Sorry. I shouldn't mock those in difficulties.

I'm giddy on th cricket today and I'm trying to get my head around anyone who'd actively give FC money. The mind boggles.