Next Newcastle manager | Page 16 | Vital Football

Next Newcastle manager

I hope he tells fatty to fuck off. then again id like fatty to spend big on him and he's fucking garbage, and when they get relegated he wants away.
In general the TSG Hoffenheim supporters have described him as "extremely athletic,strong,very fast and having a great awareness of whats going on around him"
I didn't see anything negative on the particular forum visited apart from the consensus that he should have stayed a little longer in order to develop more and that he might struggle with the North East because of the dialect,apparently he speaks German in a "thick Austrian accent" :grinning:

Credible German news are reporting the Joelinton deal at 44million Euro.
Ashley's new game plan is out there for all to see.

Nothing new about it for me. Pretty much what they did with Mitro and Almiron. Pay a big fee for raw talent then cash in after a couple of years. I think that was the problem for the regime with Rafa - he wanted players at their peak.

Nothing new about it for me. Pretty much what they did with Mitro and Almiron. Pay a big fee for raw talent then cash in after a couple of years. I think that was the problem for the regime with Rafa - he wanted players at their peak.
Aye the "new" label was meant to be sarcasm CT.
He's basically went back to a previous model.
If the youngsters he spunks money on don't reap a profit he will "loan the club" coin which is what I think UKR was getting at.

You have to give people a chance, players and coaches. They may turn out to be not good enough but no point slagging them off before they start.
Remember Gullit and Dalgleish were welcomed and they did not do much for the club. Benitez was push, push, push and then left for big money. Too negative for me until at the very end.
Did not want Bruce but we are lumbered with him, so give him a chance.
It will not wash away Ashley and Charnley's mismanagement and screwing of the club but they are the culprits not Bruce.

No Owl - you don't have to give anyone a chance under this regime

what exactly is the point in giving anyone a chance ???

Are you expecting Bruce and the team to be challenging for anything in particular over the next 3 seasons??

Give them a chance to do what??

No Owl - you don't have to give anyone a chance under this regime

what exactly is the point in giving anyone a chance ???

Are you expecting Bruce and the team to be challenging for anything in particular over the next 3 seasons??

Give them a chance to do what??
I'm getting jolly well sick of your cynical attitude McCreery.
It's almost like you have decided not to believe in Ashley,no matter what he does.

Well I am prepared to see how Bruce does rather than slagging him and potential signings before they have set foot at St James Park.
Quite honestly I do not expect the club to challenge successfully for any silverware and have not since Keegan and Robson but life moves on.

I see Ashley's message to me, through the signing of Bruce, is a big "fuck off". Bruce is welcome to prove me wrong but as a Geordie, his decision is to endorse Ashley's failure to support a world class manager. He can prove me wrong, if he is capable.

If Bruce doesn't get results, it will be hard to decide whether it is lack of ability or revenge.

In the meantime, since the start of the week, in my head I keep singing a song that I identify with my best ever birthday present to my son.

My own say on the matter will be up on Newsnow in the morning.

Caulkin had yet another good article in the Times and reminds everyone that Ashley's Newcastle 'chews good people up', Rafa, Hugh, Shearer, Keegan, and so on. When McClaren was manager he believed he could change things but within months McClaren and Simpson (part of the coaching staff) were given written warnings after the first team coach spoke about transfers in public. I don't give a f*ck how much Joelinton costs it will be paid for by outgoings. Leopards don't change their spots. Bruce should have realised this long before overtures by Penfold.

“It’s like most clubs, really”.

No, Steve. It most certainly is not.
You need to join Mc on that naughty step Finn :grinning:

This is statement that got my attention

“We want to make a couple of signings at least. With the loss of [Salomon] Rondon and [Ayoze] Perez that's an area we have to take a look at. We are active in the transfer market as we speak and, hopefully, we can get a couple of players over the line.

Looks like the plan is one signing to get the lads on board and one free,you know like most clubs.

I'm looking forward to the next three years big time.

"We are active in the transfer market as we speak and, hopefully, we can get a couple of players over the line. "

First interview and the line has already made an appearance :rolleyes: