Next Newcastle manager | Page 11 | Vital Football

Next Newcastle manager

Pk I believe any supporter who makes the claim that Benitez was better than previous managers employed by Ashley are morally supporting him by default.

It's been said loads of times but it really does not matter who the manager is under fatty.

I don't get how that assertion can be contested ?

It's like Hitler's shock recruitment of Gandhi to his cabinet would somehow persuade clear thinking people that he is a better and more respectable vice chancellor than Hermann Goering :grinning:

Ashley undoubtedly benefited from the breathing space afforded to him by those who were boycotting but somehow believed Benitez brought respectability to the club and frustratingly proceeded to dutifully wait in the wings for the miracle that was never going to happen.

That is the moral support I refer to.

Even after the same manager supported Ashley's fake official club statement the majority said nowt.

Regarding the financials ,I was under the impression he gets that from free advertising and Sky sports.

We know he is really bothered by anything negative we direct at him so yes he really does give a fuck about moral support from us.

Marky I hear what you are saying mate but as painful as it must be to accept,he split our support even further with the appointment of Benitez.
Some even went back because of it, but worse still anyone who dared suggest Ashley was being let off the hook was shouted down because we now had a "world class manager".:shake:

Divide and conquer,Ashley's most effective weapon in the mass destruction of Newcastle United.He loves it more than the masses love a day at the match.It keeps him here.

There's no doubting that the fat pig got an easy ride under Benitez with the focus being taken away from him and Benitez's ability meaning he could keep an average team in the PL with a zero net spend. The fat **** even got to pilfer 33m from the club under his watch.

However the flip side was always that replacing Benitez was going to be his hardest task. We can only go on media reports as fuck all comes from the club, but it looks like 10k cancelled season ticket holders and NUST boosting membership from 800 to 8800. With wor flags stopping and all the fringe groups coming together with the boycott agenda, even getting the local hostelries to offer discounts during live games, it looks like a head of steam is gaining momentum. With protests outside the fat ***** house and meetings in his local pub we need to keep the pressure on. Too many times before it's frittered away after a couple of decent results.
Time to put petty arguments and point scoring to one side and lets be UNITED for once. I would suggest everybody joins the NUST (despite Wraith) because it seems to be the best way to get some fan representation. They helped the three lads at Bournemouth who got taken to court and are just fans like ourselves, one member one vote, that's it.

33963-4bef36b0778c84d2e18a08f947964206.jpg

Last edited:
Depends which managers you are on about. We've had some shockers. Benitez did well under the circumstances. Picking a good manager over a bad one could be the difference in staying up or not. I think we'd be ok under Bruce with a few good buys in the transfer market.

Some shite hitting the papers that include such gems as Broocey having one of his conditions to be Graham Carr coming back. Looks like the conveyor belt is going to need some oil again.

:bull:
Depends which managers you are on about. We've had some shockers. Benitez did well under the circumstances. Picking a good manager over a bad one could be the difference in staying up or not. I think we'd be ok under Bruce with a few good buys in the transfer market.

This is an anti-fat **** board despite our differences over managers. Best go back over the road.

There is no "we".Its Shite Direct United.Newcastle United who myself and others on here class as "we" is dead until that fat twat sells up or dies.I dont really care which to be honest.If that sounds out of order,the way he has treat a fanbase and institution he doesnt deserve respect.Fat cockney bastard.

it doesn't matter who the manager is fatty is still the owner. the culprits are the bastards that still go after what fatty has done yet again.
even if there is 10k people not renewing there is still 42k c un ts who no matter what fatty does to them they still enjoy taking it up the hoop, by the fat fucker.

Best fans and most loyal in football? or idiots and mugs who are that selfish, who would rather let a cockney twat take the piss every year, rather than just chuck their ST in until he's gone.

Believe me the people who say an empty stadium won't make him sell up because he has the premier league money are wrong, because the negativity that his Shite Direct brand would get around the world would make him have to sell up.

They won't even give it a go, Christ how fucking desperate are they to get away from their families every home game they'd sooner watch their club be destroyed by that fat cu nt.

I can't think of another clubs fans that would have let their owners get away with what fatty has done here. as I've said best and most loyal fans in football or just selfish idiotic bastards?

Pk I believe any supporter who makes the claim that Benitez was better than previous managers employed by Ashley are morally supporting him by default.

You can believe what you want, but you're wrong. It's a simple football belief, if we can remember what football is amongst all this nonsense, I also believe Pep Guardiola is a better manager than Steve McClaren. I hope this doesn't put me at risk of being a supporter of the Third Reich.

You can believe what you want, but you're wrong. It's a simple football belief, if we can remember what football is amongst all this nonsense, I also believe Pep Guardiola is a better manager than Steve McClaren. I hope this doesn't put me at risk of being a supporter of the Third Reich.
All managers are equal under Ashley.

All managers are equal under Ashley

Not ability wise they're not, purely judging on their ability and record as a football manager there's many differences, although with Joe Kinnear's successful spells in Italy and Spain it is difficult to separate them at times. It is possible to have an opinion on a manager without 'morally' supporting Ashley. Personally I'm quite happy to see us sink into oblivion in the lower leagues under Ashley, regardless of who's manager.

The way things are going, the Broocey deal is going to collapse due to Ashley not upping his offer to include Slazenger socks. This surely leaves the door open for an unattached sort in the form of Parsnip or a Mark Hughes type.

All managers are equal under Ashley

Not ability wise they're not, purely judging on their ability and record as a football manager there's many differences, although with Joe Kinnear's successful spells in Italy and Spain it is difficult to separate them at times. It is possible to have an opinion on a manager without 'morally' supporting Ashley. Personally I'm quite happy to see us sink into oblivion in the lower leagues under Ashley, regardless of who's manager.
The accusation of moral support of Ashley seems to stick in your craw PK.

The supporters who boycotted were totally ineffective in hurting the owner financially or even putting him under a tiny bit pressure for that matter.

If you recall they/we were ridiculed by the likes off that lass who follows OM around on the board (can't think of the username) for the lameness of our protest.

What was it "20-30 odd people on the internet whining about Ashley"

The majority blithely carried on attending and spending.

It was generally accepted our protest by boycott was a moral one,with the exception off a three-four posters we were united in our internet rage against Ashley.

Then the boss employed Rafa Benitez :grinning:

Now like with Pardew, pointing the finger in the wrong direction is all the rage.

Just because Benitez was our manager didn't stop is calling the fat pig. Look back through the posts over the last three years and the fat pig got plenty of stick as did those still attending the match.

It is possible to like Benitez and hate the fat **** at the same time, the same as it's ok to despise Bruce the Man Utd **** and the fat one at the same time.

Just because Benitez was our manager didn't stop is calling the fat pig. Look back through the posts over the last three years and the fat pig got plenty of stick as did those still attending the match.

It is possible to like Benitez and hate the fat **** at the same time, the same as it's ok to despise Bruce the Man Utd **** and the fat one at the same time.
I agree the slagging off didn't stop vin (no chance of that :grinning:)but although we appear as a very small minority on the internet we are represented by more than 10-15 thousand,likely even more supporters exactly like the markylad's PK's mac's CT om's ry bruce yourself etc ...you get the gist,who the majority of sadly fell for Ashley's scam and concentrated on a manager who like any manager under Ashley is rendered completely useless rather than Ashley himself.

My argument has very little to do with Benitez and everything to do with Ashley yet such is the measure of fatties manipulation some people are hell bent on defending his ex manager whilst pointing the finger at 50,000 others.

They need to look in the mirror as they are very much a part of Newcastle disunited.

Benitez had fuck all to do with our club,he was bought in to do a job for SD, if anyone likes him for that fair do's but they sound fucking stupid slagging off the likes of Pardew and Mcclaren.

Last edited: