Next Manager | Page 7 | Vital Football

Next Manager

Who would you like to see become the next Forest manager?

• Total voters
Its a good point about his wage demands and very plausible; I just don't buy it.

If you are out of work with less than six months pay due you do not make unreasonable demands regarding basic pay; demand a large performance related bonus by all means but do not price yourself out of the market.

He could be trouble behind the scenes; I would have thought that the DF at the Albion would be aware of that and steered them clear.

I would be inclined to believe the rumor that his transfer budget demands were too rich for everyone; that would definitely make clubs think twice with the P & S rules being more stringent.

its still a choice. invest in a manager or players at a few mil who arent good enough anyway and a poor manager. To me im investing from the top rather than the bottom

it isnt the year of birth, its the fact you must have been born under a rock

Because I don't have a time machine to have seen Nigel Clough in the flesh as anything other than Derby manager? I take it you are an expert on all the players from the years before you were born

Because I don't have a time machine to have seen Nigel Clough in the flesh as anything other than Derby manager? I take it you are an expert on all the players from the years before you were born
noone mentioned seeing a player in the flesh, but in general fans know the history of thier club and these are some of the biggest achievers in or clubs history. We werent formed in the year 2000. its liek being a young manure fan and never heard of david beckham or ryan giggs

He would get the best out of our youth system and is hopefully ready to take that next step after getting the best out of Ajax youngsters.
He gets me as the sort of fella who will try and play the right way.If we ever go down the road of giving someone a chance then Roy at Ajax and Woan at Burnley appeal to me.

He would get the best out of our youth system and is hopefully ready to take that next step after getting the best out of Ajax youngsters.
He gets me as the sort of fella who will try and play the right way.If we ever go down the road of giving someone a chance then Roy at Ajax and Woan at Burnley appeal to me.
Fair enough

noone mentioned seeing a player in the flesh, but in general fans know the history of thier club and these are some of the biggest achievers in or clubs history. We werent formed in the year 2000. its liek being a young manure fan and never heard of david beckham or ryan giggs

Ok this isn't going anywhere, I never said I'd not heard of Nigel Clough. Not getting into a childish whos the biggest forest fan competition its pathetic.

Back on topic I would prefer a manager who gets the job based on fairly recent success, not historical success or just because they played for us. Right now though it feels like anyone would do a better job

It seems it is only me then ... I will give the summer to MoN .... something inside me is telling me that he will turn things around and this part of the season will be forgotten...

Ok this isn't going anywhere, I never said I'd not heard of Nigel Clough. Not getting into a childish whos the biggest forest fan competition its pathetic.

Back on topic I would prefer a manager who gets the job based on fairly recent success, not historical success or just because they played for us. Right now though it feels like anyone would do a better job
Nigel Clough has achieved a lot in he last ten years or so. Far more success than we have had here. Ever heard of him? I give you a clue. Hes the son of perhaps the most famous manager in the world ever. before your time tho admittedly

Nigel Clough has achieved a lot in he last ten years or so. Far more success than we have had here. Ever heard of him? I give you a clue. Hes the son of perhaps the most famous manager in the world ever. before your time tho admittedly

Wow its like talking to a brick wall

I called for Wilder about 5 years (10 odd managers ago).

It's sickening NFFC cannot get the best out of players.

Look who is acting under Wilder!

I called for Wilder about 5 years (10 odd managers ago).

It's sickening NFFC cannot get the best out of players.

Look who is acting under Wilder!
Totally wrong for us at the time.

His experience was non league and league 2. Championship was a huge step up and under Fawaz?

He went to blades in L1 which was the perfect next step and has done well from there